Frustrated...how much more...why..etc!

crickit715

LOL....i can completely agree with the last comment about dreading the months on TOBI...for some reason it seems like those treatments morning and night make the day last forever!!

crickit715

LOL....i can completely agree with the last comment about dreading the months on TOBI...for some reason it seems like those treatments morning and night make the day last forever!!

crickit715

crickit715

crickit715

reagansmom

We're with you Jana. Reagan has just been on Pulmozime once a day and now her doc. wants to add Hypertonic Saline twice a day...ugh! My poor baby hates the nebs. most of all.
It's worth it though!! Reagan went her first 14 months of life undiagnosed, and she became a very sick little girl. After 19 days in the hospital I came home with a whole new baby. I am so thankful for these treatments!!

reagansmom

We're with you Jana. Reagan has just been on Pulmozime once a day and now her doc. wants to add Hypertonic Saline twice a day...ugh! My poor baby hates the nebs. most of all.
It's worth it though!! Reagan went her first 14 months of life undiagnosed, and she became a very sick little girl. After 19 days in the hospital I came home with a whole new baby. I am so thankful for these treatments!!

reagansmom

reagansmom

reagansmom

<br />It's worth it though!! Reagan went her first 14 months of life undiagnosed, and she became a very sick little girl. After 19 days in the hospital I came home with a whole new baby. I am so thankful for these treatments!!