Frustrated

yellowsmom

Yes they did culture her, and so far nothing besides the normal staph..and her lungs sound clear, which they always do. Even when she has had penuomina her lungs sounded good.

yellowsmom

Yes they did culture her, and so far nothing besides the normal staph..and her lungs sound clear, which they always do. Even when she has had penuomina her lungs sounded good.

yellowsmom

yellowsmom

yellowsmom

izemmom

What type of CPT are you using? If you're doing manual, push for a vest for her. Could it be possible that you just aren't thumping hard enough to shake things up and out? Have they talked about putting her back in for IV antibiotics?

I hope you get answers SOON and that she starts to feel better. Poor thing. That's a really long time to feel yucky. Poor momma, too. It's hard on us when the little ones are sick.

Good luck! Keep us updated. We can all learn from what works or doesn't work for you.

izemmom

What type of CPT are you using? If you're doing manual, push for a vest for her. Could it be possible that you just aren't thumping hard enough to shake things up and out? Have they talked about putting her back in for IV antibiotics?

I hope you get answers SOON and that she starts to feel better. Poor thing. That's a really long time to feel yucky. Poor momma, too. It's hard on us when the little ones are sick.

Good luck! Keep us updated. We can all learn from what works or doesn't work for you.

izemmom

izemmom

izemmom

<br />
<br />I hope you get answers SOON and that she starts to feel better. Poor thing. That's a really long time to feel yucky. Poor momma, too. It's hard on us when the little ones are sick.
<br />
<br />Good luck! Keep us updated. We can all learn from what works or doesn't work for you.

yellowsmom

We do the vest 2-3 times a day, and the settings were adjusted at our last hospital stay. They haven't said anything about it, that is part of what is concering me. Her Dr is wonderful and usually only gives her a small amt of time to get over a cough, except for this time. I hope she gets better soon as well. thank you

yellowsmom

We do the vest 2-3 times a day, and the settings were adjusted at our last hospital stay. They haven't said anything about it, that is part of what is concering me. Her Dr is wonderful and usually only gives her a small amt of time to get over a cough, except for this time. I hope she gets better soon as well. thank you

yellowsmom

yellowsmom

yellowsmom