Fundraiser Madness

izemmom

So, I know many of us are deep into fundraisers this time of year. Liza's post about her successful rummage sale fundraiser made me wonder what everyone else is doing.

I thought I'd let you guys know about our event that is coming up on Saturday, and see if anyone else wanted to brag a little about thier own events. (None of us get the recognition we deserve for what we do, so brag away, I say!)

Here's the scoop on our major fundraiser event:

<u>Tomato Dodgeball</u> - An evening of Improv Comedy with a pre-show gala featuring pizza, beer and silent auction.
Saturday, April 25
Cedarburg, WI

For the full details, please go to www.tomatododgeball.com
While you are there, click on the "CFF" tab and view the montage I made for Emily this year.

Our silent auction is a bit sparse this year (only 60 or so items) and nothing of huge value, but I am hopeful that we'll have good attendance and still make about $4,000.

So, what do you have going on??? Please share!

izemmom

So, I know many of us are deep into fundraisers this time of year. Liza's post about her successful rummage sale fundraiser made me wonder what everyone else is doing.

I thought I'd let you guys know about our event that is coming up on Saturday, and see if anyone else wanted to brag a little about thier own events. (None of us get the recognition we deserve for what we do, so brag away, I say!)

<u>Tomato Dodgeball</u> - An evening of Improv Comedy with a pre-show gala featuring pizza, beer and silent auction.
Saturday, April 25
Cedarburg, WI

While you are there, click on the "CFF" tab and view the montage I made for Emily this year.

Our silent auction is a bit sparse this year (only 60 or so items) and nothing of huge value, but I am hopeful that we'll have good attendance and still make about $4,000.

izemmom

Saturday, April 25
Cedarburg, WI

izemmom

Saturday, April 25
Cedarburg, WI

izemmom

<br />
<br />I thought I'd let you guys know about our event that is coming up on Saturday, and see if anyone else wanted to brag a little about thier own events. (None of us get the recognition we deserve for what we do, so brag away, I say!)
<br />
<br />Here's the scoop on our major fundraiser event:
<br />
<br /><u>Tomato Dodgeball</u> - An evening of Improv Comedy with a pre-show gala featuring pizza, beer and silent auction.
<br />Saturday, April 25
<br />Cedarburg, WI
<br />
<br />
<br />For the full details, please go to www.tomatododgeball.com
<br /> While you are there, click on the "CFF" tab and view the montage I made for Emily this year.
<br />
<br />Our silent auction is a bit sparse this year (only 60 or so items) and nothing of huge value, but I am hopeful that we'll have good attendance and still make about $4,000.
<br />
<br />So, what do you have going on??? Please share!

M

Mommafirst

Oh Tami -- sounds like you are doing terrific.

The economy seems to be hitting everyone hard this year and our donations are waaaay low. But we've increased our team considerably, including a church youth group who has taken us as their charity. So I'm going for a little bit from a lot of people this year -- that's my motto.

I'm in the midst of planning an Applebee's fundraiser. They donate 15% of the bill for everyone who comes on the planned night. So we'll see how that goes.

I'm going to try and find your video now!!!

M

Mommafirst

The economy seems to be hitting everyone hard this year and our donations are waaaay low. But we've increased our team considerably, including a church youth group who has taken us as their charity. So I'm going for a little bit from a lot of people this year -- that's my motto.

I'm in the midst of planning an Applebee's fundraiser. They donate 15% of the bill for everyone who comes on the planned night. So we'll see how that goes.

M

Mommafirst

M

Mommafirst

M

Mommafirst

<br />
<br />The economy seems to be hitting everyone hard this year and our donations are waaaay low. But we've increased our team considerably, including a church youth group who has taken us as their charity. So I'm going for a little bit from a lot of people this year -- that's my motto.
<br />
<br />I'm in the midst of planning an Applebee's fundraiser. They donate 15% of the bill for everyone who comes on the planned night. So we'll see how that goes.
<br />
<br />I'm going to try and find your video now!!!

Lonespruce

We do a lot of fund-raising through emails. We send out youtube movie link and donation link to everyone and ask them to forward it on. Almost 400 people have watched this year's movie...I think it's really helped.
We are also doing:
"Mother's Day Blooms" selling flowering plants for mother's day. (my Mother-in-Law is a recently retired florist). We are taking orders in the local area only. I'm not sure that it will be the best, but should at least make a couple hundred.

We are also doing a Yard Sale in May.
and our second annual
"Golf For a Cure" at our Driving Range. We get some family events like an inflatable jumping tent, balloons, prizes, local radio stations, Skelly Skunk (our CF mascot). Our golf instructors offer free golf tips throughout the day. All proceeds from basket sales go to CF. Last year was incredibly windy and we still managed $1200.

This year we also are offering advertising for businesses on our divider signs at the Range. For a $250 donation to CF, they can advertise for the season. So far three sold.

Lonespruce

We do a lot of fund-raising through emails. We send out youtube movie link and donation link to everyone and ask them to forward it on. Almost 400 people have watched this year's movie...I think it's really helped.
We are also doing:
"Mother's Day Blooms" selling flowering plants for mother's day. (my Mother-in-Law is a recently retired florist). We are taking orders in the local area only. I'm not sure that it will be the best, but should at least make a couple hundred.

and our second annual
"Golf For a Cure" at our Driving Range. We get some family events like an inflatable jumping tent, balloons, prizes, local radio stations, Skelly Skunk (our CF mascot). Our golf instructors offer free golf tips throughout the day. All proceeds from basket sales go to CF. Last year was incredibly windy and we still managed $1200.

This year we also are offering advertising for businesses on our divider signs at the Range. For a $250 donation to CF, they can advertise for the season. So far three sold.

Lonespruce

We are also doing:

and our second annual

Lonespruce

We are also doing:

and our second annual

Lonespruce

<br />We are also doing:
<br />"Mother's Day Blooms" selling flowering plants for mother's day. (my Mother-in-Law is a recently retired florist). We are taking orders in the local area only. I'm not sure that it will be the best, but should at least make a couple hundred.
<br />
<br />We are also doing a Yard Sale in May.
<br />and our second annual
<br />"Golf For a Cure" at our Driving Range. We get some family events like an inflatable jumping tent, balloons, prizes, local radio stations, Skelly Skunk (our CF mascot). Our golf instructors offer free golf tips throughout the day. All proceeds from basket sales go to CF. Last year was incredibly windy and we still managed $1200.
<br />
<br />This year we also are offering advertising for businesses on our divider signs at the Range. For a $250 donation to CF, they can advertise for the season. So far three sold.
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
We're trying to organize a hoe down -- band, barn dance, beer, food. We're trying to find a venue. The CFF is pressuring us to have it this year and is comparing it to a big event in SD where they've included camping with a bunch of other events. 'Course they've been doing that for 6 years and we've only just begun to figure out logistics. Oh and they want it the evening of our walk -- so in about 3 months. Panic, panic, panic.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
We're trying to organize a hoe down -- band, barn dance, beer, food. We're trying to find a venue. The CFF is pressuring us to have it this year and is comparing it to a big event in SD where they've included camping with a bunch of other events. 'Course they've been doing that for 6 years and we've only just begun to figure out logistics. Oh and they want it the evening of our walk -- so in about 3 months. Panic, panic, panic.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member