Funny CF Stories

M

MCGrad2006

I have a few as well...

1) The other day I was at work selling shoes, hacking up all my lungs when someone said "Oh you sound terrible" And usually, I just blow this off with oh its allergies and whatnot....doesnt bother me anymore, im so used to it. Well this woman kept going and the thing that made it funny was that she said "OMG I have had that before. The EXACT same thing, all you wanna do is cough up the mucus. Last summer, I was on a cruise, (yadda yadda, blah blah), well you should take mucinex and sudafed." And if I had told her my life story like she did me, she prob would have felt like a ***** for sympathizing. Anyway, like I said, I dont know her situation or what she was going through, but I just think it was HILARIOUS...thats better than the usual "oh allergies" "are you sick?" so yea hahaha.

2) As far as farts go, I work with autistic children, and they fart pretty readily and with no shame AT ALL. So if I let out a stinky one, I could just chalk it up to them. LIke these kids, not even kidding....let off the LOUDEST farts ever (tho usually not stinky like mine)...one kids fart reverberated agaisnt his plastic chair the other day.

3) Anyone have stories about spitting up mucus? YUP RIGHT HERE! I have spit mucus out the window of my car...and it STUCK....ummmm on to the keyboard of my comp....oh yea and onto my sleeve at work! And yes my shirt was stained green! LOL

M

MCGrad2006

I have a few as well...

1) The other day I was at work selling shoes, hacking up all my lungs when someone said "Oh you sound terrible" And usually, I just blow this off with oh its allergies and whatnot....doesnt bother me anymore, im so used to it. Well this woman kept going and the thing that made it funny was that she said "OMG I have had that before. The EXACT same thing, all you wanna do is cough up the mucus. Last summer, I was on a cruise, (yadda yadda, blah blah), well you should take mucinex and sudafed." And if I had told her my life story like she did me, she prob would have felt like a ***** for sympathizing. Anyway, like I said, I dont know her situation or what she was going through, but I just think it was HILARIOUS...thats better than the usual "oh allergies" "are you sick?" so yea hahaha.

2) As far as farts go, I work with autistic children, and they fart pretty readily and with no shame AT ALL. So if I let out a stinky one, I could just chalk it up to them. LIke these kids, not even kidding....let off the LOUDEST farts ever (tho usually not stinky like mine)...one kids fart reverberated agaisnt his plastic chair the other day.

3) Anyone have stories about spitting up mucus? YUP RIGHT HERE! I have spit mucus out the window of my car...and it STUCK....ummmm on to the keyboard of my comp....oh yea and onto my sleeve at work! And yes my shirt was stained green! LOL

M

MCGrad2006

I have a few as well...

M

MCGrad2006

I have a few as well...

kswitch

there are times when i cough crap up and lose it!! i know it comes up. i feel it hit the roof of my mouth, my throat, even the back of my teeth, but it must vaporize upon exit 'cause it's nowhere to be found. i just wait paranoically(?) for someone to point it out on my shirt or, worse...their shirt!! haha

kswitch

there are times when i cough crap up and lose it!! i know it comes up. i feel it hit the roof of my mouth, my throat, even the back of my teeth, but it must vaporize upon exit 'cause it's nowhere to be found. i just wait paranoically(?) for someone to point it out on my shirt or, worse...their shirt!! haha

kswitch

kswitch

kswitch

kswitch

NoExcuses

HAHAHAHAHAH the sputum hunt.

on the computer, on the floor, on my sleeve... or if i'm lucky, it's on my face somewhere and i can't feel it....

NoExcuses

on the computer, on the floor, on my sleeve... or if i'm lucky, it's on my face somewhere and i can't feel it....

NoExcuses

NoExcuses

NoExcuses

NoExcuses