Gagging and Vomiting

• Thread starter NanaOf8GirlsAndCounting
  • Start date
V

valigirl21

Noah has an aversion to food. He is 10 and is almost totally supplimented by his Boost Essentials. I believe it stems from the bad gas cramps and diarrhea he would get every time he ate before we found out he was PI; mind you we just found that out in 2007. Hopefully w/ Gracie being so young she will eventually let go of those aversions. Til then these are some of the best tips I've heard.

V

valigirl21

Noah has an aversion to food. He is 10 and is almost totally supplimented by his Boost Essentials. I believe it stems from the bad gas cramps and diarrhea he would get every time he ate before we found out he was PI; mind you we just found that out in 2007. Hopefully w/ Gracie being so young she will eventually let go of those aversions. Til then these are some of the best tips I've heard.

V

valigirl21

V

valigirl21

V

valigirl21

Tcole

Hi guys,
I have an update on Grayson. Her CF docs were stumped. The GI doc wants to put her on a 7 day course of antibiobis just to make sure she isn't growing anything in her bowel (which she was last month). They thought if could be making her tummy upset when she thinks about food. Its a long shot but i love her GI doctor and she has treated graycie wonderful. So after a week, if its better we should assume that she was growing some bacteria. If she's not better then she wants to do a xray to make sure everything is fine inside.

BTW, she didn't do bad eating today. She gagged but no vomit.

Tcole

Hi guys,
I have an update on Grayson. Her CF docs were stumped. The GI doc wants to put her on a 7 day course of antibiobis just to make sure she isn't growing anything in her bowel (which she was last month). They thought if could be making her tummy upset when she thinks about food. Its a long shot but i love her GI doctor and she has treated graycie wonderful. So after a week, if its better we should assume that she was growing some bacteria. If she's not better then she wants to do a xray to make sure everything is fine inside.

Tcole

Hi guys,

Tcole

Hi guys,

Tcole

Hi guys,
<br />I have an update on Grayson. Her CF docs were stumped. The GI doc wants to put her on a 7 day course of antibiobis just to make sure she isn't growing anything in her bowel (which she was last month). They thought if could be making her tummy upset when she thinks about food. Its a long shot but i love her GI doctor and she has treated graycie wonderful. So after a week, if its better we should assume that she was growing some bacteria. If she's not better then she wants to do a xray to make sure everything is fine inside.
<br />
<br />BTW, she didn't do bad eating today. She gagged but no vomit.