GARRAN GOT THE CALL!!!! UPDATE

T

TonyaH

GARRAN GOT THE CALL!!!!

Fantastic news! Oh my gosh! Smiling in his sleep! Praying for everything positive today!

T

TonyaH

GARRAN GOT THE CALL!!!!

Fantastic news! Oh my gosh! Smiling in his sleep! Praying for everything positive today!

T

TonyaH

GARRAN GOT THE CALL!!!!

T

TonyaH

GARRAN GOT THE CALL!!!!

T

TonyaH

GARRAN GOT THE CALL!!!!

lostindreamz

GARRAN GOT THE CALL!!!!

i'm more of a lurker than a poster, but i thought about you guys all night. the first thing i did when i got to work this morning was check to see how Garran was doing. i'm very glad to hear that the surgery went well. i hope his recovery is quick and uneventful!

lostindreamz

GARRAN GOT THE CALL!!!!

i'm more of a lurker than a poster, but i thought about you guys all night. the first thing i did when i got to work this morning was check to see how Garran was doing. i'm very glad to hear that the surgery went well. i hope his recovery is quick and uneventful!

lostindreamz

GARRAN GOT THE CALL!!!!

lostindreamz

GARRAN GOT THE CALL!!!!

lostindreamz

GARRAN GOT THE CALL!!!!

Transplantmommy

GARRAN GOT THE CALL!!!!

I am so glad to hear that things went well! I hope that he has a speedy recovery and can be a normal little boy now! (((((Vik))))) Sending many hugs your way!!

Transplantmommy

GARRAN GOT THE CALL!!!!

I am so glad to hear that things went well! I hope that he has a speedy recovery and can be a normal little boy now! (((((Vik))))) Sending many hugs your way!!

Transplantmommy

GARRAN GOT THE CALL!!!!

Transplantmommy

GARRAN GOT THE CALL!!!!

Transplantmommy

GARRAN GOT THE CALL!!!!