GARRAN GOT THE CALL!!!! UPDATE

Jane

Digital opinion leader
GARRAN GOT THE CALL!!!!

Wow, surreal is the word I had too Leah.

What great news for Garran and the whole family! We're with you Vik- sending all the love we can!

Jane

Digital opinion leader
GARRAN GOT THE CALL!!!!

What great news for Garran and the whole family! We're with you Vik- sending all the love we can!

Jane

Digital opinion leader
GARRAN GOT THE CALL!!!!

Jane

Digital opinion leader
GARRAN GOT THE CALL!!!!

Jane

Digital opinion leader
GARRAN GOT THE CALL!!!!

<br />
<br />What great news for Garran and the whole family! We're with you Vik- sending all the love we can!

dyza

GARRAN GOT THE CALL!!!!

I dont know, dont sign in for one day and this happens. Such a suprize when I went in chat tonight, that I burst into tears of joy.
Vic give the G-Man a smile and a hug from me, and Vic I'll give you a big hug also. Still thinking and praying for you all.

Craig

dyza

GARRAN GOT THE CALL!!!!

I dont know, dont sign in for one day and this happens. Such a suprize when I went in chat tonight, that I burst into tears of joy.
Vic give the G-Man a smile and a hug from me, and Vic I'll give you a big hug also. Still thinking and praying for you all.

Craig

dyza

GARRAN GOT THE CALL!!!!

Craig

dyza

GARRAN GOT THE CALL!!!!

Craig

dyza

GARRAN GOT THE CALL!!!!

<br />Vic give the G-Man a smile and a hug from me, and Vic I'll give you a big hug also. Still thinking and praying for you all.
<br />
<br />Craig

Gnome

GARRAN GOT THE CALL!!!!

What wonderful news. I am left crying after reading his webpage and gotten the updates. Hope everything continues to go well.

Gnome

GARRAN GOT THE CALL!!!!

What wonderful news. I am left crying after reading his webpage and gotten the updates. Hope everything continues to go well.

Gnome

GARRAN GOT THE CALL!!!!

Gnome

GARRAN GOT THE CALL!!!!

Gnome

GARRAN GOT THE CALL!!!!