GARRAN GOT THE CALL!!!! UPDATE

jaimers

Super Moderator
GARRAN GOT THE CALL!!!!

ahhhh i am beyond excited!! i will most definitely be lifting yall up in prayer today! <3 <3 <3

jaimers

Super Moderator
GARRAN GOT THE CALL!!!!

ahhhh i am beyond excited!! i will most definitely be lifting yall up in prayer today! <3 <3 <3

jaimers

Super Moderator
GARRAN GOT THE CALL!!!!

jaimers

Super Moderator
GARRAN GOT THE CALL!!!!

jaimers

Super Moderator
GARRAN GOT THE CALL!!!!

S

semperfiohana

GARRAN GOT THE CALL!!!!

if i could see him while i was there i would, but i definetly don't want to expose him to any of my germys after getting a beautiful new set of lungs!! wa ho! i make the trip to chapel hill on wed for aj and thurs for me. i'm sure g-man's visit is going to be better than mine lol! keeping ya'll in my thoughts!

S

semperfiohana

GARRAN GOT THE CALL!!!!

if i could see him while i was there i would, but i definetly don't want to expose him to any of my germys after getting a beautiful new set of lungs!! wa ho! i make the trip to chapel hill on wed for aj and thurs for me. i'm sure g-man's visit is going to be better than mine lol! keeping ya'll in my thoughts!

S

semperfiohana

GARRAN GOT THE CALL!!!!

S

semperfiohana

GARRAN GOT THE CALL!!!!

S

semperfiohana

GARRAN GOT THE CALL!!!!

JustDucky

GARRAN GOT THE CALL!!!!

OMG! I just went to your caring bridge site to see if any updates on Garran and I see this!!!! I am so happy for you guys! Of course I am praying my heart out and will be checking for updates constantly. Sending many hugs and prayers, Jenn

JustDucky

GARRAN GOT THE CALL!!!!

OMG! I just went to your caring bridge site to see if any updates on Garran and I see this!!!! I am so happy for you guys! Of course I am praying my heart out and will be checking for updates constantly. Sending many hugs and prayers, Jenn

JustDucky

GARRAN GOT THE CALL!!!!

JustDucky

GARRAN GOT THE CALL!!!!

JustDucky

GARRAN GOT THE CALL!!!!

C

Cherylwithone

GARRAN GOT THE CALL!!!!

Tons of prayers from me. I am so happy for him. THis is a new start for him and your family. Happy thoughts for Garren. May God watch over you.

C

Cherylwithone

GARRAN GOT THE CALL!!!!

Tons of prayers from me. I am so happy for him. THis is a new start for him and your family. Happy thoughts for Garren. May God watch over you.

C

Cherylwithone

GARRAN GOT THE CALL!!!!

C

Cherylwithone

GARRAN GOT THE CALL!!!!

C

Cherylwithone

GARRAN GOT THE CALL!!!!

<br />