GAS (prices I'm talking about)

Kelli

Totally off topic....
But where do you live and how much is gas?
I live in OH and gas this morning was $3.35 or so, great for right now. Well after work when I went to fill up, it had jumped to $3.65. ACK. It was horrible. And I was actually mad at the pump for even offering to let me buy a car wash ($10). Like I'm actually going to give them more money?! I think not!

Kelli

Kelli

Totally off topic....
I live in OH and gas this morning was $3.35 or so, great for right now. Well after work when I went to fill up, it had jumped to $3.65. ACK. It was horrible. And I was actually mad at the pump for even offering to let me buy a car wash ($10). Like I'm actually going to give them more money?! I think not!

Kelli

Kelli

Totally off topic....

Kelli

Kelli

Totally off topic....

Kelli

Kelli

Totally off topic....
<br />But where do you live and how much is gas?
<br />I live in OH and gas this morning was $3.35 or so, great for right now. Well after work when I went to fill up, it had jumped to $3.65. ACK. It was horrible. And I was actually mad at the pump for even offering to let me buy a car wash ($10). Like I'm actually going to give them more money?! I think not!
<br />
<br />Kelli

Pumuckl

When I filled up a couple of days ago it was 3.27 a gallon in Arizona... It cost me $100.00 to fill up... I hate it.

Pumuckl

When I filled up a couple of days ago it was 3.27 a gallon in Arizona... It cost me $100.00 to fill up... I hate it.

Pumuckl

Pumuckl

Pumuckl

JustDucky

Here in NY it is over $3.70 a gallon. Even sadder...oil prices. The last time they filled our tank it was $3.95 a gallon. GAhhhh!!! Sucks sideways, I literally scrimped this winter because of the ridiculous prices (I am on a fixed income). Jenn

JustDucky

Here in NY it is over $3.70 a gallon. Even sadder...oil prices. The last time they filled our tank it was $3.95 a gallon. GAhhhh!!! Sucks sideways, I literally scrimped this winter because of the ridiculous prices (I am on a fixed income). Jenn

JustDucky

JustDucky

JustDucky

cfcndlelady

Here in St Louis, MO gas is $ 3.59 a gallon. This is just ridiculous! Heck I can remember when it was 75 cents a gallon, gosh i feel old!!!

Caren 35w/cf

cfcndlelady

Here in St Louis, MO gas is $ 3.59 a gallon. This is just ridiculous! Heck I can remember when it was 75 cents a gallon, gosh i feel old!!!

Caren 35w/cf

cfcndlelady

Caren 35w/cf

cfcndlelady

Caren 35w/cf

cfcndlelady

<br />
<br />
<br />Caren 35w/cf