GAS (prices I'm talking about)

blindhearted

Here in Eastern NC, gas is $3.58 as of tonight. I'm sure it will go up. I drive a 99 Mustang, it cost anywhere $35-$40 to fill up. That is if I let it get down to 1/4 th of a tank or less. I remember when I first got my car, I could fill up the 13 gal tank for a max of $20. I try to fill up when it gets to half way so it wont hurt as much during one fill up.

blindhearted

Here in Eastern NC, gas is $3.58 as of tonight. I'm sure it will go up. I drive a 99 Mustang, it cost anywhere $35-$40 to fill up. That is if I let it get down to 1/4 th of a tank or less. I remember when I first got my car, I could fill up the 13 gal tank for a max of $20. I try to fill up when it gets to half way so it wont hurt as much during one fill up.

blindhearted

blindhearted

blindhearted

C

cfsucks

in ontario, canada it's roughly 1.20 to 1.25 per litre. theres roughly 3.78 litres in a gallon, so converted roughly 4.50 a gallon, so y'all better not be complaining.

C

cfsucks

in ontario, canada it's roughly 1.20 to 1.25 per litre. theres roughly 3.78 litres in a gallon, so converted roughly 4.50 a gallon, so y'all better not be complaining.

C

cfsucks

C

cfsucks

C

cfsucks