GAS (prices I'm talking about)

sheanna

Wyoming: $3.49 a gallon.

It now officially costs twice as much to fill my car up as it did when I started college.

sheanna

It now officially costs twice as much to fill my car up as it did when I started college.

sheanna

sheanna

sheanna

<br />
<br />It now officially costs twice as much to fill my car up as it did when I started college.

CowTown

So California: some places I'm finding it at a 'low' around $3.80/gallon, and a high at other locations at 3.99/gallon.

Not fun at all.

CowTown

So California: some places I'm finding it at a 'low' around $3.80/gallon, and a high at other locations at 3.99/gallon.

Not fun at all.

CowTown

Not fun at all.

CowTown

Not fun at all.

CowTown

<br />
<br />Not fun at all.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
Nodak it's $3.49 -- my grocery store gives out coupons -- so much off per gallon depending upon how much I spend -- spent over $100, so got 12 cents a gallon off.

Oh and when we were in Minneapolis a couple weekends ago -- there was a $50 limit at the Holiday station pump -- with a 20 gallon tank that was just about empty, it meant we couldn't fill up the tank.

What annoyed me was my favorite bagged lettuce -- butter blend was $3.50 a bag -- usually spend $1.99

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
Nodak it's $3.49 -- my grocery store gives out coupons -- so much off per gallon depending upon how much I spend -- spent over $100, so got 12 cents a gallon off.

Oh and when we were in Minneapolis a couple weekends ago -- there was a $50 limit at the Holiday station pump -- with a 20 gallon tank that was just about empty, it meant we couldn't fill up the tank.

What annoyed me was my favorite bagged lettuce -- butter blend was $3.50 a bag -- usually spend $1.99

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
<br />
<br />Oh and when we were in Minneapolis a couple weekends ago -- there was a $50 limit at the Holiday station pump -- with a 20 gallon tank that was just about empty, it meant we couldn't fill up the tank.
<br />
<br />What annoyed me was my favorite bagged lettuce -- butter blend was $3.50 a bag -- usually spend $1.99

Emily65Roses

I live in Connecticut.

About two weeks ago, I filled before I went to the wedding in Iowa... and it was $3.35 a gallon. I got back from the wedding (which was only a Thursday to Sunday trip) and it was $3.65 a gallon. You had better believe a 30 cent jump in a week pissed me the hell off.

At the risk of sounding like an old lady... I started driving only 7 years ago... and at that time, gas was $1.40. THAT pisses me off. Prices will obviously rise, but how high they've gotten is bullsh*t.

Emily65Roses

I live in Connecticut.

About two weeks ago, I filled before I went to the wedding in Iowa... and it was $3.35 a gallon. I got back from the wedding (which was only a Thursday to Sunday trip) and it was $3.65 a gallon. You had better believe a 30 cent jump in a week pissed me the hell off.

At the risk of sounding like an old lady... I started driving only 7 years ago... and at that time, gas was $1.40. THAT pisses me off. Prices will obviously rise, but how high they've gotten is bullsh*t.

Emily65Roses

I live in Connecticut.

Emily65Roses

I live in Connecticut.

Emily65Roses

I live in Connecticut.
<br />
<br />About two weeks ago, I filled before I went to the wedding in Iowa... and it was $3.35 a gallon. I got back from the wedding (which was only a Thursday to Sunday trip) and it was $3.65 a gallon. You had better believe a 30 cent jump in a week pissed me the hell off.
<br />
<br />At the risk of sounding like an old lady... I started driving only 7 years ago... and at that time, gas was $1.40. THAT pisses me off. Prices will obviously rise, but how high they've gotten is bullsh*t.