GAS (prices I'm talking about)

tara

I buy the cheap stuff and it's about $3.89/gallon....I think. I stopped looking at the price of gas years ago. I'm going to fill up my car anyway so it doesn't really matter how much it costs.

But yay for Hybrid cars! I have one...do you? I get about 35MPGs in my SUV.

tara

I buy the cheap stuff and it's about $3.89/gallon....I think. I stopped looking at the price of gas years ago. I'm going to fill up my car anyway so it doesn't really matter how much it costs.

tara

tara

tara

<br />
<br />But yay for Hybrid cars! I have one...do you? I get about 35MPGs in my SUV.