Getting a Portable Nebulizer

jbmartin

Does anyone use the Omron portable neb? My husband just fried his 2nd car lighter attachment (he does all his treatments during his commute). It was a pain and expensive to get the last replacement. Is it worth sticking with Omron or should we just switch to Pari Trek? Are there other options?

jbmartin

Does anyone use the Omron portable neb? My husband just fried his 2nd car lighter attachment (he does all his treatments during his commute). It was a pain and expensive to get the last replacement. Is it worth sticking with Omron or should we just switch to Pari Trek? Are there other options?

jbmartin

jbmartin

GriffinsMama

Hi,

I am in the states and we live in the San Francisco Bay Area. I'm building an earthquake preparedness kit. We recently bought a power pack. It is an inverter that holds a charge and can power my sons equipment for up to 10 hours. It plugs into the wall outlet to charge, or can be charged in the car or boat, via battery. You then plug the equipment into the power pak. We love it! It has two outlets so you could run a neb and vest simultaneously. It's called "XPower" by Xantrex. Lots of contractors and campers use it because you can charge it while driving to the camp or job site and power small appliances with it. It comes in quite a few sizes.We've done treatments during a couple of power outages.

Dee Dee
Griffins Mama (21 mos Today! wcf)

GriffinsMama

Hi,

I am in the states and we live in the San Francisco Bay Area. I'm building an earthquake preparedness kit. We recently bought a power pack. It is an inverter that holds a charge and can power my sons equipment for up to 10 hours. It plugs into the wall outlet to charge, or can be charged in the car or boat, via battery. You then plug the equipment into the power pak. We love it! It has two outlets so you could run a neb and vest simultaneously. It's called "XPower" by Xantrex. Lots of contractors and campers use it because you can charge it while driving to the camp or job site and power small appliances with it. It comes in quite a few sizes.We've done treatments during a couple of power outages.

Dee Dee

GriffinsMama

Hi,

Dee Dee

GriffinsMama

Hi,

Dee Dee

GriffinsMama

Hi,

Dee Dee

GriffinsMama

Hi,

Dee Dee