Getting Port and blood suger workup Friday..

Aka2007

I just wanted to let my friends know that I will be getting my med-port on Friday morning. Also a blood workup on my sugers. Last night my G-tube came out the thing poped. So had to go back to ER. it's was not put in right so I have to wait till I see the doc today to see what to do about my feedings. I missed my feed last night and yesterday and I am so hungery! Nothing sticks to me like my tube-feedings.. And when I don't do the feeds I end up filling up with water and I gain like 10 pounds.. I can't eat anything after midnight tonight. so I wish I this had not happend. Thanks that's all..
------------------------------------------------------------------------
20/w CF gene f508 other not known. PFT's of 45% & 65%

Aka2007

I just wanted to let my friends know that I will be getting my med-port on Friday morning. Also a blood workup on my sugers. Last night my G-tube came out the thing poped. So had to go back to ER. it's was not put in right so I have to wait till I see the doc today to see what to do about my feedings. I missed my feed last night and yesterday and I am so hungery! Nothing sticks to me like my tube-feedings.. And when I don't do the feeds I end up filling up with water and I gain like 10 pounds.. I can't eat anything after midnight tonight. so I wish I this had not happend. Thanks that's all..

Aka2007

Aka2007

Aka2007

AnD

Oh, I'm sorry you're having to have this redone! I hope your sugars come back fine, and that they get your tube feedings back up and running well!

AnD

Oh, I'm sorry you're having to have this redone! I hope your sugars come back fine, and that they get your tube feedings back up and running well!

AnD

AnD

AnD

lightNlife

Sorry to hear about the difficulties you're having with this. I think you'll be pleasantly pleased with the port. It's going to eliminate a lot of hassle for you. Please let us know how it goes, and how your blood sugar stuff turns out.

lightNlife

Sorry to hear about the difficulties you're having with this. I think you'll be pleasantly pleased with the port. It's going to eliminate a lot of hassle for you. Please let us know how it goes, and how your blood sugar stuff turns out.

lightNlife

lightNlife

lightNlife