GHPP in California

Nightwriter

I would go there if possible. Because of Ca budget cuts, they have gotten rid of most of their employees. In fact they only now have ONE caseworker for the entire program. They cut the receptionist too -- that's why you get the recorded announcement. I've talked to one of the people there and it is very difficult for the small staff to handle everything. The office is closed 2 Fridays a month now too.

If you can't go there, at least resend your material registered, leave another message saying that you sent your application in 4 months ago and urgently need to know if they received it.

Nightwriter

I would go there if possible. Because of Ca budget cuts, they have gotten rid of most of their employees. In fact they only now have ONE caseworker for the entire program. They cut the receptionist too -- that's why you get the recorded announcement. I've talked to one of the people there and it is very difficult for the small staff to handle everything. The office is closed 2 Fridays a month now too.

If you can't go there, at least resend your material registered, leave another message saying that you sent your application in 4 months ago and urgently need to know if they received it.

Nightwriter

Nightwriter

Nightwriter

<br />
<br />If you can't go there, at least resend your material registered, leave another message saying that you sent your application in 4 months ago and urgently need to know if they received it.

petitesouris

Thanks for the responses, guys. That's good to know, Nightwriter, although it is seriously depressing to hear that they've cut so much of the staff. I've decided to take the trip there next week to try to get everything sorted out.

petitesouris

Thanks for the responses, guys. That's good to know, Nightwriter, although it is seriously depressing to hear that they've cut so much of the staff. I've decided to take the trip there next week to try to get everything sorted out.

petitesouris

petitesouris

petitesouris

<br />
<br />