giving salt to baby

Mom2Max

Our clinic said that the daily needed amount of salt is equal to a single salt packet that you can get at McDonalds (for an infant). To make it easy for me, I'd open a new pack each day & spread it out throughout the days bottles (I pumped as well & added it to bottles along with formula).

Mom2Max

Our clinic said that the daily needed amount of salt is equal to a single salt packet that you can get at McDonalds (for an infant). To make it easy for me, I'd open a new pack each day & spread it out throughout the days bottles (I pumped as well & added it to bottles along with formula).

Mom2Max

Mom2Max

Mom2Max

kitomd21

We've added a large pinch to each of Ellie's bottles since she was three-weeks-old....she tolerates it well.

kitomd21

We've added a large pinch to each of Ellie's bottles since she was three-weeks-old....she tolerates it well.

kitomd21

kitomd21

kitomd21

amber682

This thread is interesting to me. We never gave Vincent any additional salt, except when its really hot/humid in the summer, and he's getting really sweaty.

amber682

This thread is interesting to me. We never gave Vincent any additional salt, except when its really hot/humid in the summer, and he's getting really sweaty.

amber682

amber682

amber682