Glyconutrients?

kitomd21

Someone recently told me about the use of glyconutrients to aide in the treatment of various illnesses. I'm definitely more of a western medicine thinker and require scientific proof of something's efficacy. This person claims that it can help with cystic fibrosis. Has anyone else heard of glyconutrients? Please note, the term glyconutrient is not recognized by the scientific community at this time - something that also concerns me...

kitomd21

Someone recently told me about the use of glyconutrients to aide in the treatment of various illnesses. I'm definitely more of a western medicine thinker and require scientific proof of something's efficacy. This person claims that it can help with cystic fibrosis. Has anyone else heard of glyconutrients? Please note, the term glyconutrient is not recognized by the scientific community at this time - something that also concerns me...

kitomd21

kitomd21

kitomd21

Diane

I have heard of it a few times before and also heard there is no scientific proof, In fact, i heard it was not beneficial at all. I do not know anyone who has tried it, so i cant say for sure, but from my understanding the only one who benefitted from the use of it was the seller of the product. I hope someone else knows more about it. I'd love to hear if there is any proof myself that it actually helps.

Diane

I have heard of it a few times before and also heard there is no scientific proof, In fact, i heard it was not beneficial at all. I do not know anyone who has tried it, so i cant say for sure, but from my understanding the only one who benefitted from the use of it was the seller of the product. I hope someone else knows more about it. I'd love to hear if there is any proof myself that it actually helps.

Diane

Diane

Diane

lightNlife

<a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://livingwellwithcf.blogspot.com/search?q=glyconutrients">http://livingwellwithcf.blogsp...earch?q=glyconutrients</a>

Just my thoughts on the matter; and a little science.

lightNlife

<a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://livingwellwithcf.blogspot.com/search?q=glyconutrients">http://livingwellwithcf.blogsp...earch?q=glyconutrients</a>

lightNlife

lightNlife

lightNlife

<br />
<br />Just my thoughts on the matter; and a little science.

A

Aspiemom

My son took Glyconutrients for several years and they were VERY beneficial to him. I've known of <u>several</u> people who were helped by them, many different medical conditions that weren't helped through any other avenues. They work on the cellular level and that is why more than one condition has been helped by them.

I haven't known of anyone with CF, personally, who has taken them. I had tried many different avenues in finding help for some of my sons Aspergers symptoms and nothing helped. When we heard about the glyconutrients we felt we had nothing to lose except the money and were very glad we gave it a chance. In a matter of months we saw amazing changes. (PM me if you want to know more, but I won't bore you right now...) After several years we found he didn't need them anymore. Can't explain that one, but we know that they made a huge difference!

They ARE expensive and it is not just one product but several. I had wanted to take them myself but we could not afford the additional cost. (My son was accepted into a special ministry program for Autism Spectrum where our cost was less.)

Anyway, I don't benefit in any way from saying this but I highly recommend them to anyone who can afford them.

A

Aspiemom

My son took Glyconutrients for several years and they were VERY beneficial to him. I've known of <u>several</u> people who were helped by them, many different medical conditions that weren't helped through any other avenues. They work on the cellular level and that is why more than one condition has been helped by them.

I haven't known of anyone with CF, personally, who has taken them. I had tried many different avenues in finding help for some of my sons Aspergers symptoms and nothing helped. When we heard about the glyconutrients we felt we had nothing to lose except the money and were very glad we gave it a chance. In a matter of months we saw amazing changes. (PM me if you want to know more, but I won't bore you right now...) After several years we found he didn't need them anymore. Can't explain that one, but we know that they made a huge difference!

They ARE expensive and it is not just one product but several. I had wanted to take them myself but we could not afford the additional cost. (My son was accepted into a special ministry program for Autism Spectrum where our cost was less.)

Anyway, I don't benefit in any way from saying this but I highly recommend them to anyone who can afford them.

A

Aspiemom

A

Aspiemom

A

Aspiemom

<br />
<br />I haven't known of anyone with CF, personally, who has taken them. I had tried many different avenues in finding help for some of my sons Aspergers symptoms and nothing helped. When we heard about the glyconutrients we felt we had nothing to lose except the money and were very glad we gave it a chance. In a matter of months we saw amazing changes. (PM me if you want to know more, but I won't bore you right now...) After several years we found he didn't need them anymore. Can't explain that one, but we know that they made a huge difference!
<br />
<br />They ARE expensive and it is not just one product but several. I had wanted to take them myself but we could not afford the additional cost. (My son was accepted into a special ministry program for Autism Spectrum where our cost was less.)
<br />
<br />Anyway, I don't benefit in any way from saying this but I highly recommend them to anyone who can afford them.