Going in

ktsmom

I hope this visit goes smoothly and that Andrew feels better. Keep us updated when you can and hugs to everyone. I will be keeping Andrew in my prayers.

ktsmom

I hope this visit goes smoothly and that Andrew feels better. Keep us updated when you can and hugs to everyone. I will be keeping Andrew in my prayers.

ktsmom

ktsmom

ktsmom

JustDucky

Keeping all of you in my thoughts and prayers for a quick recovery for Andrew and that he gets to come home soon from the hospital. Sending GB hugs, Jenn

JustDucky

Keeping all of you in my thoughts and prayers for a quick recovery for Andrew and that he gets to come home soon from the hospital. Sending GB hugs, Jenn

JustDucky

JustDucky

JustDucky

MOME2RT

Well I hope this does the trick for Andrew! I will be able to picture yall now, since we've been there 2x! Praying for a speedy recovery!

Will you be on the 5th floor? My fav nurse is the one that is from Jersey & she called Reece "love..e" She has long brown hair! Take care!

MOME2RT

Well I hope this does the trick for Andrew! I will be able to picture yall now, since we've been there 2x! Praying for a speedy recovery!

Will you be on the 5th floor? My fav nurse is the one that is from Jersey & she called Reece "love..e" She has long brown hair! Take care!

MOME2RT

MOME2RT

MOME2RT

<br />
<br />Will you be on the 5th floor? My fav nurse is the one that is from Jersey & she called Reece "love..e" She has long brown hair! Take care!