Going on oxygen

Breezy

Ok so I started O2 the other night, and so far I am feeling a bit better. But i want to know what else does it help with besides giving your body more energy and making you less tired?

Does it help you breathe better and improve function? I doubt it, but my mum told me she thought it did, and I told her that no, it doesn't, it's pretty much just to make me feel better and prevent PHT from ever developing. Is that true?

Breezy

Ok so I started O2 the other night, and so far I am feeling a bit better. But i want to know what else does it help with besides giving your body more energy and making you less tired?

Does it help you breathe better and improve function? I doubt it, but my mum told me she thought it did, and I told her that no, it doesn't, it's pretty much just to make me feel better and prevent PHT from ever developing. Is that true?

Breezy

Breezy

Breezy

Breezy

JazzysMom

Yes it does make you breath better. Its a natural bronchial dialator. THink of it as "water" for the body. The muscles, the lungs, the heart everything needs it so if you "dehydrate" from O2 then all of your body is affected.

JazzysMom

Yes it does make you breath better. Its a natural bronchial dialator. THink of it as "water" for the body. The muscles, the lungs, the heart everything needs it so if you "dehydrate" from O2 then all of your body is affected.

JazzysMom

JazzysMom

JazzysMom

JazzysMom

LisaV

It helps you maintain/gain weight - since you aren't working so hard to breathe so you get the benefits that they talk about with "decent" weight. You can exercise more so if you do you increase muscle mass and get the same benefits that others do who exercise.

LisaV

It helps you maintain/gain weight - since you aren't working so hard to breathe so you get the benefits that they talk about with "decent" weight. You can exercise more so if you do you increase muscle mass and get the same benefits that others do who exercise.

LisaV

LisaV

LisaV

LisaV

nicolaj

Oxygen really helps me to relax. At the end of the day, i love nothing more than lying on my bed and wearing my oxygen. It really helps me to unwind. I get alot of aches and pains in my legs if i have infection in my lungs, because my body is working harder, so the oxygen really helps, and gives my body a break.
I also wear my oxygen if i no im going to be doing something that will get me breathless. Something like housework.
Home oxygen has been a god send!!

Take care xx

nicolaj

Oxygen really helps me to relax. At the end of the day, i love nothing more than lying on my bed and wearing my oxygen. It really helps me to unwind. I get alot of aches and pains in my legs if i have infection in my lungs, because my body is working harder, so the oxygen really helps, and gives my body a break.
I also wear my oxygen if i no im going to be doing something that will get me breathless. Something like housework.
Home oxygen has been a god send!!

Take care xx