Goodbye

katyf13

I SERIOUSLY hope you do not know what Asperger's is Fred or you would not have said what you said. Asperger's is high functioning autism. People with Asperger's DO have difficulty with social communication. It is the inabilty to express and understand social cues, analogies, figurative language, words with multiple meaning, etc...
It can be very difficult to write because people with Asperger's think in pictures and feeling, not in words like you and I.
So if she has Asperger's the rest of you better BACK OFF.

Good luck to you, Sarah.

katyf13

I SERIOUSLY hope you do not know what Asperger's is Fred or you would not have said what you said. Asperger's is high functioning autism. People with Asperger's DO have difficulty with social communication. It is the inabilty to express and understand social cues, analogies, figurative language, words with multiple meaning, etc...
It can be very difficult to write because people with Asperger's think in pictures and feeling, not in words like you and I.

Good luck to you, Sarah.

katyf13

Good luck to you, Sarah.

katyf13

Good luck to you, Sarah.

katyf13

<br />It can be very difficult to write because people with Asperger's think in pictures and feeling, not in words like you and I.
<br />So if she has Asperger's the rest of you better BACK OFF.
<br />
<br />Good luck to you, Sarah.

JazzysMom

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>katyf13</b></i>

Good luck to you, Sarah.</end quote></div>

This has been addressed with her Katy. Maybe she doesnt have the ability to address the issues or questions that were asked. The defense mechanism went up for her. Its a shame if she needed our help & cant get it because we are unable to clarify things!

JazzysMom

This has been addressed with her Katy. Maybe she doesnt have the ability to address the issues or questions that were asked. The defense mechanism went up for her. Its a shame if she needed our help & cant get it because we are unable to clarify things!

JazzysMom

JazzysMom

Good luck to you, Sarah.</end quote>

JazzysMom

<br />
<br />I SERIOUSLY hope you do not know what Asperger's is Fred or you would not have said what you said. Asperger's is high functioning autism. People with Asperger's DO have difficulty with social communication. It is the inabilty to express and understand social cues, analogies, figurative language, words with multiple meaning, etc...
<br />
<br />It can be very difficult to write because people with Asperger's think in pictures and feeling, not in words like you and I.
<br />
<br />So if she has Asperger's the rest of you better BACK OFF.
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />Good luck to you, Sarah.</end quote>
<br />
<br />This has been addressed with her Katy. Maybe she doesnt have the ability to address the issues or questions that were asked. The defense mechanism went up for her. Its a shame if she needed our help & cant get it because we are unable to clarify things!
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />

JazzysMom

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>jamie6girl</b></i>

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>JazzysMom</b></i>

we have 7,437 registered users. I bet 7,000 are hers alone. </end quote></div>

HAHHAAHHA!</end quote></div>

Jaime can you fix this quote......I am not the one to actually state this. Although I am confused & skeptical of things, I dont wish it to sound so harsh!

JazzysMom

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>jamie6girl</b></i>

Jaime can you fix this quote......I am not the one to actually state this. Although I am confused & skeptical of things, I dont wish it to sound so harsh!

JazzysMom

JazzysMom

we have 7,437 registered users. I bet 7,000 are hers alone. </end quote>

HAHHAAHHA!</end quote>

JazzysMom

<br />
<br /><div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>JazzysMom</b></i>
<br />
<br />we have 7,437 registered users. I bet 7,000 are hers alone. </end quote>
<br />
<br />
<br />HAHHAAHHA!</end quote>
<br />
<br />Jaime can you fix this quote......I am not the one to actually state this. Although I am confused & skeptical of things, I dont wish it to sound so harsh!

katyf13

<a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asperger_syndrome
">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asperger_syndrome
</a>
Asperger's would prohibit her from fully understanding your questions, from understanding your motives, and from expressing herself clearly. People with Asperger's have a difficult time seeing things from the point of view of others so they might leave out chunks of infomration that they assume you already know.

I will not stand by and let someone with a SERIOUS disability be picked on by competent adults. I hope it is just an issue of misunderstanding.

katyf13

<a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asperger_syndrome
</a>
Asperger's would prohibit her from fully understanding your questions, from understanding your motives, and from expressing herself clearly. People with Asperger's have a difficult time seeing things from the point of view of others so they might leave out chunks of infomration that they assume you already know.

I will not stand by and let someone with a SERIOUS disability be picked on by competent adults. I hope it is just an issue of misunderstanding.

katyf13

</a>

katyf13

</a>

katyf13

</a><br />
<br />Asperger's would prohibit her from fully understanding your questions, from understanding your motives, and from expressing herself clearly. People with Asperger's have a difficult time seeing things from the point of view of others so they might leave out chunks of infomration that they assume you already know.
<br />
<br />I will not stand by and let someone with a SERIOUS disability be picked on by competent adults. I hope it is just an issue of misunderstanding.
<br />