Great Strides number question...

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
We just do the one, though had thought about participating in the one where my BIL lives in the fall, but we're the Chairs for our walk and it's a lot of work. We have thought about attending the wine tasting they have during the year or volunteering to help at the gala/attend a gala, but haven't followed thru yet.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
We just do the one, though had thought about participating in the one where my BIL lives in the fall, but we're the Chairs for our walk and it's a lot of work. We have thought about attending the wine tasting they have during the year or volunteering to help at the gala/attend a gala, but haven't followed thru yet.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

mom2haydie

My husband and I chair our gala every year and already ask friends and family for a lot with that so we only do one walk. We volunteer to help out at all the event throughout the year but only ask our friends to jump in and help out twice a year.

mom2haydie

My husband and I chair our gala every year and already ask friends and family for a lot with that so we only do one walk. We volunteer to help out at all the event throughout the year but only ask our friends to jump in and help out twice a year.

mom2haydie

mom2haydie

mom2haydie

westonsmom

We do one and we also do a wiffle ball tournament. That way people can donate, walk, or participate to help the cause. I think more than one walk is TOO much. It can be really emotionally draining. Hope that helps!

westonsmom

We do one and we also do a wiffle ball tournament. That way people can donate, walk, or participate to help the cause. I think more than one walk is TOO much. It can be really emotionally draining. Hope that helps!

westonsmom

westonsmom

westonsmom

Jane

Digital opinion leader
We just do one. It was awkward asking people for money more than once a year. This way they know when the walk is coming so they can plan for it.

Jane

Digital opinion leader
We just do one. It was awkward asking people for money more than once a year. This way they know when the walk is coming so they can plan for it.

Jane

Digital opinion leader

Jane

Digital opinion leader

Jane

Digital opinion leader