Great Strides number question...

AbbysMama

How many GS walks do you or your team participate in a year? My hubby is going CRAZY trying to figure out how we can participate in four by the end of the year. I'm freaking out, especially since we haven't even done ONE yet!

Emily

AbbysMama

How many GS walks do you or your team participate in a year? My hubby is going CRAZY trying to figure out how we can participate in four by the end of the year. I'm freaking out, especially since we haven't even done ONE yet!

Emily

AbbysMama

Emily

AbbysMama

Emily

AbbysMama

Emily

M

Mommafirst

We do just one -- I wouldn't want to ask people to donate four times in one year. We are also going to a Wine Opener thing for the CFF that raises money as well, and my husband plays in a CFF Golf Tournament every year. but we only WALK once a year.

M

Mommafirst

We do just one -- I wouldn't want to ask people to donate four times in one year. We are also going to a Wine Opener thing for the CFF that raises money as well, and my husband plays in a CFF Golf Tournament every year. but we only WALK once a year.

M

Mommafirst

M

Mommafirst

M

Mommafirst

izemmom

We do two walks...one in our hometown and one where we live (or, as close as it gets). We also do several other fundraisers each year, the CF Gala, a beer tasting, golf tournament...

izemmom

We do two walks...one in our hometown and one where we live (or, as close as it gets). We also do several other fundraisers each year, the CF Gala, a beer tasting, golf tournament...

izemmom

izemmom

izemmom

tuttimama

We tried participating in two a few years ago and it was overwhelming, so now we just do one. I chair the one local to us and that makes me feel like I am doing all that I can.
..have you thought about asking others to start a team in 4 other towns? You will reach more people if they are using their contacts for donations.

tuttimama

We tried participating in two a few years ago and it was overwhelming, so now we just do one. I chair the one local to us and that makes me feel like I am doing all that I can.
..have you thought about asking others to start a team in 4 other towns? You will reach more people if they are using their contacts for donations.

tuttimama

tuttimama

tuttimama