Great Strides

M

Mommafirst

Yup Sharon, you are quoted. On the sheet they gave me for Fund-Raising ideas, under the Online letter Writing Campaign, they have a quote by you. It says, "<i>Each year, we send a letter to our friends and family detailing our children's accomplishments and CF challenges for the year. The mailing list has grown over the years because people give us names of their friends and family members to add to the list. We are amazed at how much we raise from our letter-writing campaign, and with continually adding names, the letter raises more and more each year. This year, we are up to $125,000! We are so grateful to have the support of family and friends in helping us fight this." -- Sharon DeLorenzo, Team Leader, Houston, TX</i>

I thought -- I think I know who that is!! LOL!!! I also see that on the Great Strides pages it highlights your team as well!! Wooo hooo! Way to make them stand up and notice. You rock.

M

Mommafirst

Yup Sharon, you are quoted. On the sheet they gave me for Fund-Raising ideas, under the Online letter Writing Campaign, they have a quote by you. It says, "<i>Each year, we send a letter to our friends and family detailing our children's accomplishments and CF challenges for the year. The mailing list has grown over the years because people give us names of their friends and family members to add to the list. We are amazed at how much we raise from our letter-writing campaign, and with continually adding names, the letter raises more and more each year. This year, we are up to $125,000! We are so grateful to have the support of family and friends in helping us fight this." -- Sharon DeLorenzo, Team Leader, Houston, TX</i>

I thought -- I think I know who that is!! LOL!!! I also see that on the Great Strides pages it highlights your team as well!! Wooo hooo! Way to make them stand up and notice. You rock.

M

Mommafirst

M

Mommafirst

M

Mommafirst