Green Sputum

jleigh

I don't think green automatically means pseudomonas. I am colonized with Steno and mine is daily green of some shade too. And I think Deb was prob right too about it being and old mucus plug. They can come out in thick gelatinous type blobs.

Jen 41 w/cf

jleigh

I don't think green automatically means pseudomonas. I am colonized with Steno and mine is daily green of some shade too. And I think Deb was prob right too about it being and old mucus plug. They can come out in thick gelatinous type blobs.
<br />
<br />Jen 41 w/cf

jleigh

Jen 41 w/cf

jleigh

Jen 41 w/cf

jleigh

<br />
<br />Jen 41 w/cf

C

cfgf28

Thanks everyone for your input! I was hoping and still am hoping its nothing too serious as it was just the one time it was green.... I am finding out so many things from this site, and it's helping me better understand his disease. It still scares the crap outta me alot of the time.. But he's healthy now and perfect for me... so I'm trying to just take it one day at at time! Thanks again!

C

cfgf28

Thanks everyone for your input! I was hoping and still am hoping its nothing too serious as it was just the one time it was green.... I am finding out so many things from this site, and it's helping me better understand his disease. It still scares the crap outta me alot of the time.. But he's healthy now and perfect for me... so I'm trying to just take it one day at at time! Thanks again!

C

cfgf28