Gtube

musclemania70

Anyone have the gtube and find that it has significantly improved their overall health? Or just simply gained weight and ate less without any other benefits?
I'd like to get a girl's point of view also and how they thought it changed their self image and self confidence.
Thanks!

musclemania70

Anyone have the gtube and find that it has significantly improved their overall health? Or just simply gained weight and ate less without any other benefits?
I'd like to get a girl's point of view also and how they thought it changed their self image and self confidence.
Thanks!

musclemania70

Thanks!

musclemania70

Thanks!

musclemania70

<br />I'd like to get a girl's point of view also and how they thought it changed their self image and self confidence.
<br />Thanks!
<br />

soderick

I had a g-tube placed last August after nearly a year of culturing a new, resistant fungus. I gained almost 15 pounds since then. Because of the weight gain (in mine own opinion as well as my doctor's), my lung function is at a 2-year high, I have more energy, and it has been 14 months since my last hospitalization or IV antibiotics.

That said, I definitely look heavier. I am used to being very thin, and I now have a roll of fat on my stomach and thighs. My boyfriend is very supportive about everything, and he claims he likes me better this way, so that helps. Even though I can sometimes obsess in the mirror, if I look around me in public, I'm still quite thin compared to the average. It's all about perspective. I spent a day at the beach last weekend, and it was my first time being in a bikini since having the tube. The combination of the button itself plus the extra weight made me self-conscious at first, but I soon forgot about it.

soderick

I had a g-tube placed last August after nearly a year of culturing a new, resistant fungus. I gained almost 15 pounds since then. Because of the weight gain (in mine own opinion as well as my doctor's), my lung function is at a 2-year high, I have more energy, and it has been 14 months since my last hospitalization or IV antibiotics.

That said, I definitely look heavier. I am used to being very thin, and I now have a roll of fat on my stomach and thighs. My boyfriend is very supportive about everything, and he claims he likes me better this way, so that helps. Even though I can sometimes obsess in the mirror, if I look around me in public, I'm still quite thin compared to the average. It's all about perspective. I spent a day at the beach last weekend, and it was my first time being in a bikini since having the tube. The combination of the button itself plus the extra weight made me self-conscious at first, but I soon forgot about it.

soderick

soderick

soderick

<br />
<br />That said, I definitely look heavier. I am used to being very thin, and I now have a roll of fat on my stomach and thighs. My boyfriend is very supportive about everything, and he claims he likes me better this way, so that helps. Even though I can sometimes obsess in the mirror, if I look around me in public, I'm still quite thin compared to the average. It's all about perspective. I spent a day at the beach last weekend, and it was my first time being in a bikini since having the tube. The combination of the button itself plus the extra weight made me self-conscious at first, but I soon forgot about it.

musclemania70

Thanks for sharing. My doc has been trying to get me to get one but I have refused. I DON'T want to be heavier but at the same time I want to be healthier. What a difficult choice. It has been really hard to decide what to do. Right now I am trying to gain weight myself but its been hard. I can't imagine being 10 pounds heavier. But I know it could be very beneficial.

musclemania70

Thanks for sharing. My doc has been trying to get me to get one but I have refused. I DON'T want to be heavier but at the same time I want to be healthier. What a difficult choice. It has been really hard to decide what to do. Right now I am trying to gain weight myself but its been hard. I can't imagine being 10 pounds heavier. But I know it could be very beneficial.

musclemania70

musclemania70

musclemania70

cfgirl1992

not to discourage you from getting one, but i had one for about a year, and it never helped me, i would just throw up whatever was put in the tube, it also leaked through to my shirts i was wearing, however i do know that it is beneficial for a lot of people, but with my experience with it, i wish i had enever gotten one, cause it left a terrible scar, which makes swim suit shopping hard

my honest opinion, is only get one if you feel you really need one

cfgirl1992

not to discourage you from getting one, but i had one for about a year, and it never helped me, i would just throw up whatever was put in the tube, it also leaked through to my shirts i was wearing, however i do know that it is beneficial for a lot of people, but with my experience with it, i wish i had enever gotten one, cause it left a terrible scar, which makes swim suit shopping hard

cfgirl1992

cfgirl1992

cfgirl1992

<br />
<br />my honest opinion, is only get one if you feel you really need one