Gtubes/feeding tubes?

applegirl

I have a Mic-Keyfeeding tube and it doesn't bother me. Occasionally i'll get frustrated cause I can't wear really tight tops but that's it. The great thing is that anything can go through the tube. If you have to take any gross meds most of them can got through it and it's good for certain medical tests. And don't give up hockey, if your worried about getting hit in the stomach area it actually doesn't hurt. And I have the same issue with weight as you do, I don't always use the feeding pump though I only use it when i'm sick or my weight is low.

applegirl

I have a Mic-Keyfeeding tube and it doesn't bother me. Occasionally i'll get frustrated cause I can't wear really tight tops but that's it. The great thing is that anything can go through the tube. If you have to take any gross meds most of them can got through it and it's good for certain medical tests. And don't give up hockey, if your worried about getting hit in the stomach area it actually doesn't hurt. And I have the same issue with weight as you do, I don't always use the feeding pump though I only use it when i'm sick or my weight is low.

applegirl

applegirl

applegirl

iamnina3178

i also have the mic-key tube and i LOVE mine. it saves me so much, when the dr's are nagging you to eat more you dont have to the tube does all the work, also once i got used to using a lot of formula it helped me have a better appetite in the day (because i use the feeds overnight) i got mine when i was 16 (now 21) and i wouldnt take it out, i do all sports, snowboard, etc never had a problem with it. i would get one and continue everything you are doing you will have no problems at all! the best part is when you get sick and dont want to eat you still get really good nutrition and it helps you get better faster!

iamnina3178

i also have the mic-key tube and i LOVE mine. it saves me so much, when the dr's are nagging you to eat more you dont have to the tube does all the work, also once i got used to using a lot of formula it helped me have a better appetite in the day (because i use the feeds overnight) i got mine when i was 16 (now 21) and i wouldnt take it out, i do all sports, snowboard, etc never had a problem with it. i would get one and continue everything you are doing you will have no problems at all! the best part is when you get sick and dont want to eat you still get really good nutrition and it helps you get better faster!

iamnina3178

iamnina3178

iamnina3178

cfgirl83

I have had mine for 13 years and iam 16. I like it, it is like it is not there some times I have to feel for it because i think its not there. The only down fall is that you have to change it when the bloon pops but no big thing pop that one out put another one in and it dosn't hurt.

cfgirl83

I have had mine for 13 years and iam 16. I like it, it is like it is not there some times I have to feel for it because i think its not there. The only down fall is that you have to change it when the bloon pops but no big thing pop that one out put another one in and it dosn't hurt.

cfgirl83

cfgirl83

cfgirl83

soccerkels2010

I know this post was from awhile ago but when I had my g-tube I was really scared that it would get knocked out when i played soccer so my doc found this lady that worked with orthodics and prosetics and she built me this little cover that i could wrap around my stomach and there was plastic that covered the g-tube you couldnt see it with a shirt on and i wasnt afraid of being knocked around.

soccerkels2010

I know this post was from awhile ago but when I had my g-tube I was really scared that it would get knocked out when i played soccer so my doc found this lady that worked with orthodics and prosetics and she built me this little cover that i could wrap around my stomach and there was plastic that covered the g-tube you couldnt see it with a shirt on and i wasnt afraid of being knocked around.

soccerkels2010

soccerkels2010

soccerkels2010