Had my baby!

H

hopesiris

Oh wow, she is a little doll! Congratulations! I had a c-section too and the first 3 weeks after it coughing did hurt. It helped to apply a tiny bit of pressure to the scar when coughing. I used to put Amelia in a sling or stroller and walk around the neighborhood every day to help speed the healing. The Hotsling was great because I was able to nurse her in it while out walking. I miss those days! :)

H

hopesiris

Oh wow, she is a little doll! Congratulations! I had a c-section too and the first 3 weeks after it coughing did hurt. It helped to apply a tiny bit of pressure to the scar when coughing. I used to put Amelia in a sling or stroller and walk around the neighborhood every day to help speed the healing. The Hotsling was great because I was able to nurse her in it while out walking. I miss those days! :)

H

hopesiris

H

hopesiris

H

hopesiris

tinamarie4685

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She is just so beautiful! So teeny tiny but she'll be growing so fast! You all look so happy :)

Try to push a pillow against your incision when you cough.... that helped me a little bit after my c-section!

Hope you & baby are doing wonderful at home!

tinamarie4685

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She is just so beautiful! So teeny tiny but she'll be growing so fast! You all look so happy :)

Try to push a pillow against your incision when you cough.... that helped me a little bit after my c-section!

tinamarie4685

tinamarie4685

tinamarie4685

<br />
<br />Try to push a pillow against your incision when you cough.... that helped me a little bit after my c-section!
<br />
<br />Hope you & baby are doing wonderful at home!