hands-free treatments

M

MiddleAgedLady

I thought I saw on a video posted somewhere, not sure if this site, a CFer with a metal stand that her neb was affixed to. I have often thought of how many more things I could do while taking treatments if I had both hands free. Does anyone know of a device like this?

M

MiddleAgedLady

I thought I saw on a video posted somewhere, not sure if this site, a CFer with a metal stand that her neb was affixed to. I have often thought of how many more things I could do while taking treatments if I had both hands free. Does anyone know of a device like this?

M

MiddleAgedLady

M

MiddleAgedLady

M

MiddleAgedLady

Lance2020x

Well... I usually just bite down on my nebs and use both hands anyway...
I don't know about metal poles, but there are face mask nebulizers

Lance2020x

Lance2020x

Lance2020x

Lance2020x

<br />I don't know about metal poles, but there are face mask nebulizers

I've never seen or heard of such a device, but when I want to do some hands-free nebbing, I just use a mask instead of the mouthpiece. I don't know if my treatments are less effective doing it this way, but it's convenient for things like knitting or playing video games!

I've never seen or heard of such a device, but when I want to do some hands-free nebbing, I just use a mask instead of the mouthpiece. I don't know if my treatments are less effective doing it this way, but it's convenient for things like knitting or playing video games!

Transplantmommy

I know that it's not the most comfortable way to do the nebs, but you can attach them to a mask, like kids do sometimes, and then you can do things while doing the nebs. You should be able to ask your CF clinic about something like this.

Transplantmommy

I know that it's not the most comfortable way to do the nebs, but you can attach them to a mask, like kids do sometimes, and then you can do things while doing the nebs. You should be able to ask your CF clinic about something like this.

Transplantmommy

Transplantmommy

Transplantmommy