hands-free treatments

crystalina0814

That is what I was thinking. I am always hands free when doing treatments. I just hold the neb with my teeth! I actually never noticed I did that until now...haha!

crystalina0814

That is what I was thinking. I am always hands free when doing treatments. I just hold the neb with my teeth! I actually never noticed I did that until now...haha!

crystalina0814

crystalina0814

crystalina0814

M

MissAlexsBP

Hey!

I don't use one myself, but I have heard of someone using a music stand to hold the neb. I'm not completely sure how that works, but I guess that has worked. I just bite down on the neb kits, but it can make my neck a wee bit stiff at times.

Good luck!

M

MissAlexsBP

Hey!

I don't use one myself, but I have heard of someone using a music stand to hold the neb. I'm not completely sure how that works, but I guess that has worked. I just bite down on the neb kits, but it can make my neck a wee bit stiff at times.

Good luck!

M

MissAlexsBP

Hey!

Good luck!

M

MissAlexsBP

Hey!

Good luck!

M

MissAlexsBP

Hey!
<br />
<br />I don't use one myself, but I have heard of someone using a music stand to hold the neb. I'm not completely sure how that works, but I guess that has worked. I just bite down on the neb kits, but it can make my neck a wee bit stiff at times.
<br />
<br />Good luck!