Has any one heard from Jennifershope?

randmel89

Hello,

No I haven't got it. I have been trying to get a hold of you because I thought maybe you changed your mind about sending it to me. I will keep my eye out for it.

Thank You Again,
Melissa

randmel89

Hello,

No I haven't got it. I have been trying to get a hold of you because I thought maybe you changed your mind about sending it to me. I will keep my eye out for it.

Thank You Again,
Melissa

randmel89

Hello,

Thank You Again,
Melissa

randmel89

Hello,

Thank You Again,
Melissa

randmel89

Hello,
<br />
<br /> No I haven't got it. I have been trying to get a hold of you because I thought maybe you changed your mind about sending it to me. I will keep my eye out for it.
<br />
<br />Thank You Again,
<br /> Melissa

JennifersHope

Oh you are so welcome.. How have you been trying to get a hold of me..??

You should have gotten it already because I sent it the day after you asked... Let me know????

No, I wouldn't change my mind and not tell you.. Ha.. I have tons of them..

Take care

JennifersHope

You should have gotten it already because I sent it the day after you asked... Let me know????

Take care

JennifersHope

Take care

JennifersHope

Take care

JennifersHope

<br />
<br />You should have gotten it already because I sent it the day after you asked... Let me know????
<br />
<br />No, I wouldn't change my mind and not tell you.. Ha.. I have tons of them..
<br />
<br />Take care

randmel89

I have been PMing you. I wonder why I haven't received it yet... I will keep you posted on when I get it.

Hugs,
Melissa

randmel89

I have been PMing you. I wonder why I haven't received it yet... I will keep you posted on when I get it.

Hugs,
Melissa

randmel89

Hugs,
Melissa

randmel89

Hugs,
Melissa

randmel89

<br />
<br />Hugs,
<br /> Melissa

randmel89

Jennifershope,

I still have not recieved the acapella. Where did you send this from like what state.

I do not understand why I have not gotten it yet.

Melissa

randmel89

Jennifershope,

I still have not recieved the acapella. Where did you send this from like what state.

Melissa

randmel89

Jennifershope,

Melissa

randmel89

Jennifershope,

Melissa

randmel89

Jennifershope,
<br />
<br /> I still have not recieved the acapella. Where did you send this from like what state.
<br />
<br /> I do not understand why I have not gotten it yet.
<br />
<br /> Melissa