Has any one heard from Jennifershope?

JennifersHope

Mel I am not sure why you didn't get it yet, I sent it a while ago. You should have gotten it already... I do have a few others and I could spare to send you another one but PM me your address..again so I make sure it is going to the right place.

JennifersHope

Mel I am not sure why you didn't get it yet, I sent it a while ago. You should have gotten it already... I do have a few others and I could spare to send you another one but PM me your address..again so I make sure it is going to the right place.

JennifersHope

JennifersHope

JennifersHope

randmel89

Jenn,
<br />
<br /> Did you get the PM I sent you with my address?
<br />
<br /> Just wanting to make sure..
<br />
<br />Thanks Again,
<br /> Melissa