Has anyone ever used TOBI in an eflow?

cfbites

Just wondering if anyone has ever used TOBI in an eflow. I'm not talking about the tobra mixture that some pharmacies use. I'm talking about the brand name drug, TOBI.

If you did, how much did you use? I hear some cf patients in Germany may use TOBI in the eflow.

Thank you.

cfbites

Just wondering if anyone has ever used TOBI in an eflow. I'm not talking about the tobra mixture that some pharmacies use. I'm talking about the brand name drug, TOBI.

If you did, how much did you use? I hear some cf patients in Germany may use TOBI in the eflow.

Thank you.

cfbites

Thank you.

cfbites

Thank you.

cfbites

<br />
<br />If you did, how much did you use? I hear some cf patients in Germany may use TOBI in the eflow.
<br />
<br />Thank you.

just1more

You should NOT use TOBI in an e-flow. I'm sure somebody out there has done it.

However, the amount of tobramycin in TOBI is too great and you will overdose on the abx.

Is there a reason why you would not use use the e-flow tobra mixture? My understanding is that any pharmacy that distributes the e-flow normally also provides the tobra (our son's does).

just1more

However, the amount of tobramycin in TOBI is too great and you will overdose on the abx.

Is there a reason why you would not use use the e-flow tobra mixture? My understanding is that any pharmacy that distributes the e-flow normally also provides the tobra (our son's does).

just1more

just1more

just1more

<br />
<br />However, the amount of tobramycin in TOBI is too great and you will overdose on the abx.
<br />
<br />Is there a reason why you would not use use the e-flow tobra mixture? My understanding is that any pharmacy that distributes the e-flow normally also provides the tobra (our son's does).

lightNlife

TOBI is too thick with its preservatives and the right dosage has not been determined. Do NOT use TOBI in the eflow you will ruin the head of the eFlow.

lightNlife

TOBI is too thick with its preservatives and the right dosage has not been determined. Do NOT use TOBI in the eflow you will ruin the head of the eFlow.

lightNlife

lightNlife

lightNlife

MOME2RT

Yes, I would LOVE to be able to get the right Tobra mix to go into the e-flow for Reece. We run out of time some monings to do the WHOLE TOBI in his pari neb!

I have asked & get a "beat around the bush" answer. Why do some docs just NOT want to prescribe it for the e-flow....

MOME2RT

Yes, I would LOVE to be able to get the right Tobra mix to go into the e-flow for Reece. We run out of time some monings to do the WHOLE TOBI in his pari neb!

I have asked & get a "beat around the bush" answer. Why do some docs just NOT want to prescribe it for the e-flow....

MOME2RT

MOME2RT

MOME2RT

<br />
<br />I have asked & get a "beat around the bush" answer. Why do some docs just NOT want to prescribe it for the e-flow....