Having more than one child with cf

babyluke

I don't have two children with CF, but I do have a ton of kids! I know you are facing some tougher challenges with the whole "sharing germs" thing. I just wanted to encourage you though, that we have 5 children 5 and under and though it is really hard--especially with all of the added care that Luke requires--it is manageable. You need a good schedule and some helpful organizational tools/strategies, but you can do it. As your kids get older and more independent, life just gets a little easier and you feel like you can breathe again. It is already gotten easier for me--I used to have 4 in diapers and now I only have one! They can all feed themselves and pretty much dress themselves and the big ones help the little ones and so you will be alright. Feel free to pm me if you ever need to!

babyluke

I don't have two children with CF, but I do have a ton of kids! I know you are facing some tougher challenges with the whole "sharing germs" thing. I just wanted to encourage you though, that we have 5 children 5 and under and though it is really hard--especially with all of the added care that Luke requires--it is manageable. You need a good schedule and some helpful organizational tools/strategies, but you can do it. As your kids get older and more independent, life just gets a little easier and you feel like you can breathe again. It is already gotten easier for me--I used to have 4 in diapers and now I only have one! They can all feed themselves and pretty much dress themselves and the big ones help the little ones and so you will be alright. Feel free to pm me if you ever need to!

babyluke

babyluke

babyluke