Hello

bradley22

i am 22 years old and i had a g/f for about 5 years (we are no longer together) we were high school sweethearts. I can honestly say if it wasnt for her makeing sure I took my meds and "pats" I would most likely be dead by now. But I had to let her go so she could have a good life. I hate the thought of someone getting stuck with me and my CF. We both knew that I am just getting worse by the day, so I had to let her go. I miss her something awful. It hard to live with the thought of getting married and loving someone that much and then you could just be gone a month later. But that just my thoughts

bradley22

i am 22 years old and i had a g/f for about 5 years (we are no longer together) we were high school sweethearts. I can honestly say if it wasnt for her makeing sure I took my meds and "pats" I would most likely be dead by now. But I had to let her go so she could have a good life. I hate the thought of someone getting stuck with me and my CF. We both knew that I am just getting worse by the day, so I had to let her go. I miss her something awful. It hard to live with the thought of getting married and loving someone that much and then you could just be gone a month later. But that just my thoughts

bradley22

bradley22

bradley22

bradley22

bradley22

bradley22

bradley22

bradley22