Help please!!!!!

Patricia12569

Yes Nicole you are reading that correctly. She is on Alumentium (? on the spelling) and they said she will be fine till she starts on solid food

Patricia12569

Yes Nicole you are reading that correctly. She is on Alumentium (? on the spelling) and they said she will be fine till she starts on solid food

Patricia12569

Patricia12569

Patricia12569

JORDYSMOM

I can't get it to work now either. I even went back into the original thread where Emily posted it for me. Hopefully she will see this and put it back up for you. If not, I know if you PM her she will gladly do it. She is very knowledgeable about how the genes work.

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

I can't get it to work now either. I even went back into the original thread where Emily posted it for me. Hopefully she will see this and put it back up for you. If not, I know if you PM her she will gladly do it. She is very knowledgeable about how the genes work.

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

Stacey