Help with Creon - URGENT

ajb900

We have switched dosages and ran out before we normally do. I've reordered, but its not here yet!!!!!!!! Was suppose to be delivered today. What happens if they don't take Creon? She's only 14 months old. Should I just feed her less fattening foods until the Creon comes or what? I'm a little stressed! Its after hours, does not appear that any local pharmacy carries Creon 6, just Creon 12. I need some help/advice!

ajb900

We have switched dosages and ran out before we normally do. I've reordered, but its not here yet!!!!!!!! Was suppose to be delivered today. What happens if they don't take Creon? She's only 14 months old. Should I just feed her less fattening foods until the Creon comes or what? I'm a little stressed! Its after hours, does not appear that any local pharmacy carries Creon 6, just Creon 12. I need some help/advice!

ajb900

M

Mommafirst

How many Creon 6 does your baby girl take? You may be able to get the pharmacy to give you half the amount of 12s since you are just going to open them anyway.

If you can't get any creon, yeah, I'd try and keep low fat everything until you get them. What happens depends a lot on how pancreatic insufficient they are. With my daughter, nothing happens. If she fogets a dose, we are very lucky, and it has no immediate impact. We do find that she gains weight better on the enzymes, though.

good luck, I hope you can track down some creon.

M

Mommafirst

How many Creon 6 does your baby girl take? You may be able to get the pharmacy to give you half the amount of 12s since you are just going to open them anyway.

If you can't get any creon, yeah, I'd try and keep low fat everything until you get them. What happens depends a lot on how pancreatic insufficient they are. With my daughter, nothing happens. If she fogets a dose, we are very lucky, and it has no immediate impact. We do find that she gains weight better on the enzymes, though.

good luck, I hope you can track down some creon.

M

Mommafirst

<br />
<br />If you can't get any creon, yeah, I'd try and keep low fat everything until you get them. What happens depends a lot on how pancreatic insufficient they are. With my daughter, nothing happens. If she fogets a dose, we are very lucky, and it has no immediate impact. We do find that she gains weight better on the enzymes, though.
<br />
<br />good luck, I hope you can track down some creon.

ajb900

We live in Mobile, AL. I thought about seeing if I could get the Creon 12, but didn't know if giving half of that would be the same as one of the 6's. Unfortunately I'm not smart enough to figure that out! She usually takes 3 with meals and I've never seen a greasy stool with this child. I feel like such an idiot and hate that I've let this happen! Thank you for your advice!

ajb900

We live in Mobile, AL. I thought about seeing if I could get the Creon 12, but didn't know if giving half of that would be the same as one of the 6's. Unfortunately I'm not smart enough to figure that out! She usually takes 3 with meals and I've never seen a greasy stool with this child. I feel like such an idiot and hate that I've let this happen! Thank you for your advice!

ajb900

ajb900

Well, I just had to feed her before we hit meltdown city! I just gave her my lowest calorie baby food, some 98% fat free turkey and milk. (She's wondering where her dessert is) We'll see!
My husband has found someone at the UPS place and is trying to locate our package that should have been delivered today!
Thanks again...

ajb900

Well, I just had to feed her before we hit meltdown city! I just gave her my lowest calorie baby food, some 98% fat free turkey and milk. (She's wondering where her dessert is) We'll see!
My husband has found someone at the UPS place and is trying to locate our package that should have been delivered today!
Thanks again...

ajb900

<br />My husband has found someone at the UPS place and is trying to locate our package that should have been delivered today!
<br />Thanks again...

ehtansky21

Creon 12 contains twice as much protease, amylase and lipase. So you should be good for just 1/2 the pill.

blessings,
missa

ehtansky21

Creon 12 contains twice as much protease, amylase and lipase. So you should be good for just 1/2 the pill.

blessings,
missa

ehtansky21

<br />
<br />blessings,
<br />missa