Help!

cmcintosh

It sounds like the iv has infiltrated (broken outside the blood vessel). I'm an xray/ct tech, so i deal with iv's a good bit. That iv needs to come out. If it is infiltrated then the antibiotics are not going into your child's blood stream, its just sitting in her arm and doing no good, not to mention, extremely painful.

cmcintosh

It sounds like the iv has infiltrated (broken outside the blood vessel). I'm an xray/ct tech, so i deal with iv's a good bit. That iv needs to come out. If it is infiltrated then the antibiotics are not going into your child's blood stream, its just sitting in her arm and doing no good, not to mention, extremely painful.

cmcintosh

cmcintosh

cmcintosh