hey everyone long time no chat

sarabeth87

Well first, congrats on the baby boy. You should really try not to dwell on the possible CF thing because you will be completely miserable, but I know that's easier said then done, but now on to your husband. He sounds like a complete ass, and from experience, some people change, but most don't. Him smoking around you is VERY bad for your health and the health of your unborn child. If he's so selfish that he would put his wife and his unborn child's life at risk to satisfy his own cravings, he's pathetic and you need to get out of there while you still can. My husband smokes and he has now decided that he wants to quit. He does not smoke in our house, nor has he ever. He knew I had CF before we were even together and from the beginning I made it clear to him that there would be no smoking around me. He is very concerned for my health and he gets on my case if I don't do my treatments. Your husband sounds very immature. I don't mean to sound rude or like I know it all because I don't, but we are talking about your health and the health of your child.

sarabeth87

Well first, congrats on the baby boy. You should really try not to dwell on the possible CF thing because you will be completely miserable, but I know that's easier said then done, but now on to your husband. He sounds like a complete ass, and from experience, some people change, but most don't. Him smoking around you is VERY bad for your health and the health of your unborn child. If he's so selfish that he would put his wife and his unborn child's life at risk to satisfy his own cravings, he's pathetic and you need to get out of there while you still can. My husband smokes and he has now decided that he wants to quit. He does not smoke in our house, nor has he ever. He knew I had CF before we were even together and from the beginning I made it clear to him that there would be no smoking around me. He is very concerned for my health and he gets on my case if I don't do my treatments. Your husband sounds very immature. I don't mean to sound rude or like I know it all because I don't, but we are talking about your health and the health of your child.