Hi! A lurker becomes a member!

mom2haydie

Alyssa - (my name's Alyssa, too!)
Thanks for the compliments on the video. I don't know if you've ever used One True Media but it's free and sooo easy. I sent last year's video to just a handful of people via email and it's now been viewed almost 350 times. It's a great way to reach people. I didn't come up with the quote. I heard it at a CF Foundation conference I went to last year near Washington, DC. We loved it and our chapter's office has kind of adopted it. Feel free to use it! Good luck!

mom2haydie

Thanks for the compliments on the video. I don't know if you've ever used One True Media but it's free and sooo easy. I sent last year's video to just a handful of people via email and it's now been viewed almost 350 times. It's a great way to reach people. I didn't come up with the quote. I heard it at a CF Foundation conference I went to last year near Washington, DC. We loved it and our chapter's office has kind of adopted it. Feel free to use it! Good luck!

mom2haydie

mom2haydie

mom2haydie

M

Mommafirst

Hi Alyssa -- welcome!!

My daughter (Alyssa too) has CF and is just a few months older than Hayden. You did an awesome job on your montage. I'm thinking I might use that quote as well in my letter -- the part I'm currently struggling with.

I'm glad you've come out of lurkdom, and find the support and information I've found here!

Heather

M

Mommafirst

Hi Alyssa -- welcome!!

My daughter (Alyssa too) has CF and is just a few months older than Hayden. You did an awesome job on your montage. I'm thinking I might use that quote as well in my letter -- the part I'm currently struggling with.

I'm glad you've come out of lurkdom, and find the support and information I've found here!

Heather

M

Mommafirst

Hi Alyssa -- welcome!!

Heather

M

Mommafirst

Hi Alyssa -- welcome!!

Heather

M

Mommafirst

Hi Alyssa -- welcome!!

Heather

mom2haydie

I have caught a typo in my video I posted - it's 90 cents of every dollar and not 99 cents. I corrected it on One True Media's website earlier today but am now realizing that the above link still goes to the old way. Sorry!

mom2haydie

I have caught a typo in my video I posted - it's 90 cents of every dollar and not 99 cents. I corrected it on One True Media's website earlier today but am now realizing that the above link still goes to the old way. Sorry!

mom2haydie

mom2haydie

mom2haydie

froggymama

Wow, what a video. Made me cry and has inspired me to start working on one for Great Strides this year. Thanks so much for sharing. Gorgeous, gorgeous girl! I'm sure that little face will earn a million bucks for the cure. Welcome. -Elise

froggymama

Wow, what a video. Made me cry and has inspired me to start working on one for Great Strides this year. Thanks so much for sharing. Gorgeous, gorgeous girl! I'm sure that little face will earn a million bucks for the cure. Welcome. -Elise

froggymama

froggymama

froggymama