Home IV's

J

Juniper

I've just started a course of home iv's.
I didn't feel particularly poorly but i'm off on my hols so its more of a tune up.
I haven't been coughing up much junk and not too chesty Fev1 stable around 55%
Just wondered if anyone else feels worse (apart from the side effects) before they feel better. I started coughing a load of gunk up this morning and feel more chesty than i did before i started.
Does anyone else feel like this when they start IV's?

J

Juniper

I didn't feel particularly poorly but i'm off on my hols so its more of a tune up.
Just wondered if anyone else feels worse (apart from the side effects) before they feel better. I started coughing a load of gunk up this morning and feel more chesty than i did before i started.

J

Juniper

J

Juniper

J

Juniper

<br />I didn't feel particularly poorly but i'm off on my hols so its more of a tune up.
<br />I haven't been coughing up much junk and not too chesty Fev1 stable around 55%
<br />Just wondered if anyone else feels worse (apart from the side effects) before they feel better. I started coughing a load of gunk up this morning and feel more chesty than i did before i started.
<br />Does anyone else feel like this when they start IV's?

JazzysMom

I absolutely feel like that. I am guessing its just the meds working through everything & breaking it loose.

Bear with it & work hard. You will feel a difference soon!

JazzysMom

I absolutely feel like that. I am guessing its just the meds working through everything & breaking it loose.

JazzysMom

JazzysMom

JazzysMom

<br />
<br />Bear with it & work hard. You will feel a difference soon!

cdale613

This happens to me too. As crap starts to moves out of your small airways, it is blocking off larger airways, and affecting more of your lungs. So, until it is cleared out, it makes sense that you would feel worse. Hopefully you will start to feel better in the next few days as you clear it out!

Hope its going well, hang in there.

Chris

27 m w/cf

cdale613

This happens to me too. As crap starts to moves out of your small airways, it is blocking off larger airways, and affecting more of your lungs. So, until it is cleared out, it makes sense that you would feel worse. Hopefully you will start to feel better in the next few days as you clear it out!

Chris

27 m w/cf

cdale613

Chris

27 m w/cf

cdale613

Chris

27 m w/cf

cdale613

<br />
<br />Hope its going well, hang in there.
<br />
<br />Chris
<br />
<br />27 m w/cf