Home Remedies: Bleeding throat

mom2lillian

Becki-thank you. I actually had been doing vapor rub on my chest, forehead, and feet which does help my night cough. The past two nights have improved drastically and it wasnt needed, last night I didnt even wake up for a cough drop--hooray!

I just don't know if I could stomach the onions--eeww but I will keep it in mind for next time just incase. I found eating really salty popcorn worked so maybe this was the same thign as your pretzels.

NOw that the horrid cough is gone and I am back to being productive I have been taking mucinex to try and get all residual up and out so maybe I will try the onions.

mom2lillian

Becki-thank you. I actually had been doing vapor rub on my chest, forehead, and feet which does help my night cough. The past two nights have improved drastically and it wasnt needed, last night I didnt even wake up for a cough drop--hooray!

I just don't know if I could stomach the onions--eeww but I will keep it in mind for next time just incase. I found eating really salty popcorn worked so maybe this was the same thign as your pretzels.

NOw that the horrid cough is gone and I am back to being productive I have been taking mucinex to try and get all residual up and out so maybe I will try the onions.

mom2lillian

mom2lillian

mom2lillian

<br />
<br />I just don't know if I could stomach the onions--eeww but I will keep it in mind for next time just incase. I found eating really salty popcorn worked so maybe this was the same thign as your pretzels.
<br />
<br />NOw that the horrid cough is gone and I am back to being productive I have been taking mucinex to try and get all residual up and out so maybe I will try the onions.