Homeschooling

shamrock

I think Emily is a breath of fresh air in this increasingly plastic bubble like environment around here.

Nurses in classrooms? Homeschooling?

I know that they are YOUR children and it's your service to do what's right by them and get the best for them, but really, making them socially different does NOT do them much help!

Eeeeek! *nothing else to add, Emily's doing a fine job!*

shamrock

I think Emily is a breath of fresh air in this increasingly plastic bubble like environment around here.

I know that they are YOUR children and it's your service to do what's right by them and get the best for them, but really, making them socially different does NOT do them much help!

shamrock

shamrock

shamrock

angelsmom

I just wanted to say that although I have no plans to homeschool and have never even considered it a possibility for my daughter, cf or not, I have found that homeschooling is much more common nowadays than a lot of people think.

I have a neighbor who homeschools her 5 children, none of whom have any chronic illness. It is just a choice their family made. It seems to work for them. They are active in their church so the kids have contact with other kids that way.

Homeschooling will be as good as you make it for your child. It is an option out there, whether you have a child with an illness or not. There seem to be a lot of helpful resources for homeschooling families, which is why more families are probably looking into it now than in years past. For some families, the decision to homeschool is based on the poor quality of education they feel their children will get from the schools in their area.

While I have no plans to homeschool, if my daughter's health seemed to require it, even on a temporary basis, I would do it.

angelsmom

I just wanted to say that although I have no plans to homeschool and have never even considered it a possibility for my daughter, cf or not, I have found that homeschooling is much more common nowadays than a lot of people think.

I have a neighbor who homeschools her 5 children, none of whom have any chronic illness. It is just a choice their family made. It seems to work for them. They are active in their church so the kids have contact with other kids that way.

Homeschooling will be as good as you make it for your child. It is an option out there, whether you have a child with an illness or not. There seem to be a lot of helpful resources for homeschooling families, which is why more families are probably looking into it now than in years past. For some families, the decision to homeschool is based on the poor quality of education they feel their children will get from the schools in their area.

While I have no plans to homeschool, if my daughter's health seemed to require it, even on a temporary basis, I would do it.

angelsmom

angelsmom

angelsmom