horrible smell!

shallowwaters

ok so not the most lovely topic but anyways i have this horrible smell up my nose. i just had surgery two weeks ago and everything is already turning colors again. i know this probably means a sinus infection but i was just curious as to why it is causing a stench up my nose. it doesnt happen every single time i get a sinus infections so why now?

shallowwaters

ok so not the most lovely topic but anyways i have this horrible smell up my nose. i just had surgery two weeks ago and everything is already turning colors again. i know this probably means a sinus infection but i was just curious as to why it is causing a stench up my nose. it doesnt happen every single time i get a sinus infections so why now?

shallowwaters

shallowwaters

shallowwaters

amyr

I am so glad I read this. I had my sinus surgery in March and I have had the same thing. I am on my 4th antibiotic to try and get rid of this infection. I have had a terrible smell up my nose that I never had with sinus infections in the past. It's weird b/c my sense of smell to everything else is so limited.

amyr

I am so glad I read this. I had my sinus surgery in March and I have had the same thing. I am on my 4th antibiotic to try and get rid of this infection. I have had a terrible smell up my nose that I never had with sinus infections in the past. It's weird b/c my sense of smell to everything else is so limited.

amyr

amyr

amyr

Breezy

A smell up my nose always means an infection.

Sometimes it smells like someone is smoking, that's how i know!

Breezy

Breezy

Breezy

Breezy

<br />
<br />Sometimes it smells like someone is smoking, that's how i know!

The smell of infection. Even though I can no longer smell... my wife can. She always knows (or is that nose) when I get a sinus infection because she can smell it. What a pleasant thought. Hit the sinus rinses real heavy (4 a day) and take your antibiotics! Hope you get rid of it soon.
Dave, 46 with CF, MRSA, Reactive Hypoglycemia, Asthma and Married (the married part is the good thing)

The smell of infection. Even though I can no longer smell... my wife can. She always knows (or is that nose) when I get a sinus infection because she can smell it. What a pleasant thought. Hit the sinus rinses real heavy (4 a day) and take your antibiotics! Hope you get rid of it soon.
Dave, 46 with CF, MRSA, Reactive Hypoglycemia, Asthma and Married (the married part is the good thing)

<br />Dave, 46 with CF, MRSA, Reactive Hypoglycemia, Asthma and Married (the married part is the good thing)