Hospital Stay

moosemom

When I was first diagnosed I had a PICC and was a social worker in a hospital. I was "forced" to take a leave of absence, they (both the administration and the CF clinic) were concerned about the infections I could pick up while working in the hospital... I guess I agreed since I didn't fight it. I would be a little worried being with kids in a school setting... I say go with your gut and follow your heart. Good luck

Marci

moosemom

When I was first diagnosed I had a PICC and was a social worker in a hospital. I was "forced" to take a leave of absence, they (both the administration and the CF clinic) were concerned about the infections I could pick up while working in the hospital... I guess I agreed since I didn't fight it. I would be a little worried being with kids in a school setting... I say go with your gut and follow your heart. Good luck

Marci

moosemom

Marci

moosemom

Marci

moosemom

<br />
<br />Marci