Hospitals

bananagirl

I am in the hospital right now and every time i come in i feel really weird. I used to think it was just from the prednisone but i still feel funny this time and so far i'm not in it. I am really shaky and i feel sick to my stomach but i don't throw up or anything i just feel that way. I felt totally fine before i came in and am here only because my pfts are lower so i know its not just feeling sick. Does any one else get this way when they are in the hospital?

-------------------------
Anna-16 w/cf

bananagirl

I am in the hospital right now and every time i come in i feel really weird. I used to think it was just from the prednisone but i still feel funny this time and so far i'm not in it. I am really shaky and i feel sick to my stomach but i don't throw up or anything i just feel that way. I felt totally fine before i came in and am here only because my pfts are lower so i know its not just feeling sick. Does any one else get this way when they are in the hospital?

Anna-16 w/cf

bananagirl

Anna-16 w/cf

bananagirl

Anna-16 w/cf

bananagirl

<br />
<br />-------------------------
<br />Anna-16 w/cf

rainbowroar

I call it nerves! I used to feel that way during a period of my life. It was not pleasant I tell ya!! But then I got in to it. Keep us updated on how you are going!!

rainbowroar

I call it nerves! I used to feel that way during a period of my life. It was not pleasant I tell ya!! But then I got in to it. Keep us updated on how you are going!!

rainbowroar

rainbowroar

rainbowroar