how do you do it?

ashmomo

Yeah, we have always poured the beads out onto the applesauce since my daughter was a couple weeks old. She still takes them that way and she is 4 years old. Never had a problem.

ashmomo

Yeah, we have always poured the beads out onto the applesauce since my daughter was a couple weeks old. She still takes them that way and she is 4 years old. Never had a problem.

ashmomo

ashmomo

ashmomo

babyluke

We did the spoon with applesauce thing,too. And we put the applesauce in a little medicine cup, like has already been suggested. The one thing we did have to do in the beginning to overcome the whole tongue thrust thing was let to him have just a few "sucks" from the bottle and then we pulled the bottle out and gave him the spoonful of applesauce real quick and then stuck the bottle back in his mouth. We didn't have to do that but just a few times because once he got used to the spoon, he would do it with no problems. Now he is 21 months old and swallows them with a sip of water! So hang in there, you will find what works best for you guys!

babyluke

We did the spoon with applesauce thing,too. And we put the applesauce in a little medicine cup, like has already been suggested. The one thing we did have to do in the beginning to overcome the whole tongue thrust thing was let to him have just a few "sucks" from the bottle and then we pulled the bottle out and gave him the spoonful of applesauce real quick and then stuck the bottle back in his mouth. We didn't have to do that but just a few times because once he got used to the spoon, he would do it with no problems. Now he is 21 months old and swallows them with a sip of water! So hang in there, you will find what works best for you guys!

babyluke

babyluke

babyluke

kcw082407

KC was very young,too. She didn't really like the baby applesauce, so we switched to pears. We still use pears.
I buy the small jars of the baby pears. Depending on how often she eats, 1 jar will last us about 3 days. I too use a medicine cup so the jar doesn't get contaminated.
Good luck!

kcw082407

KC was very young,too. She didn't really like the baby applesauce, so we switched to pears. We still use pears.
I buy the small jars of the baby pears. Depending on how often she eats, 1 jar will last us about 3 days. I too use a medicine cup so the jar doesn't get contaminated.
Good luck!

kcw082407

Good luck!

kcw082407

Good luck!

kcw082407

<br />I buy the small jars of the baby pears. Depending on how often she eats, 1 jar will last us about 3 days. I too use a medicine cup so the jar doesn't get contaminated.
<br />Good luck!

cynth

Look for a baby feeder and you can mix up some babt cereal real thin and then mix in your enzymes. The whole on the feeder is a bigger than on a reg baby bottle but is made for baby food and cereal. I used it on my son he was to little to try to eat with the spoon so i would put baby food in feeder and he wld drink it just like his bottle.
try walmart and see if you can find one.

cynth

Look for a baby feeder and you can mix up some babt cereal real thin and then mix in your enzymes. The whole on the feeder is a bigger than on a reg baby bottle but is made for baby food and cereal. I used it on my son he was to little to try to eat with the spoon so i would put baby food in feeder and he wld drink it just like his bottle.

cynth

cynth

cynth

<br />try walmart and see if you can find one.