How many of you have never met another person with CF?

lightNlife

I didn't meet another CFer until I was 16. We went to the same doctor, were the same age, and his family lived just a couple streets north of us. Unfortunately, about the time we met was when the whole cepacia thing got to be a huge deal and we were no longer allowed to see each other. He died before he turned 18.

I hadn't met another CFer in person until about 6 months ago. So that makes for an 11 year gap in between. I'm thankful that there are online things like this where we can "meet" over the internet even though we cannot be together in person.

lightNlife

I didn't meet another CFer until I was 16. We went to the same doctor, were the same age, and his family lived just a couple streets north of us. Unfortunately, about the time we met was when the whole cepacia thing got to be a huge deal and we were no longer allowed to see each other. He died before he turned 18.

I hadn't met another CFer in person until about 6 months ago. So that makes for an 11 year gap in between. I'm thankful that there are online things like this where we can "meet" over the internet even though we cannot be together in person.

lightNlife

lightNlife

lightNlife

lightNlife

robert321

there is a baby at my church that has cf, i really go out of my way to avoid him though because he hasn't cultured anything and i don't want to be the one that gives him his first bug. Also i have met several people at a "cf information time" its a thing a local church puts together every year that has speakers at it and things like that. Met Boomer Esiason there

robert321

there is a baby at my church that has cf, i really go out of my way to avoid him though because he hasn't cultured anything and i don't want to be the one that gives him his first bug. Also i have met several people at a "cf information time" its a thing a local church puts together every year that has speakers at it and things like that. Met Boomer Esiason there

robert321

robert321

robert321

robert321

albino15

Thanks guys.
I've never met anyone my age with CF but I did meet an older man with CF at my church once. I also knew a guy at my church whose dad had CF but he died from it when I was a baby.

albino15

Thanks guys.
I've never met anyone my age with CF but I did meet an older man with CF at my church once. I also knew a guy at my church whose dad had CF but he died from it when I was a baby.