How many of you have never met another person with CF?

albino15

Thanks guys.
I've never met anyone my age with CF but I did meet an older man with CF at my church once. I also knew a guy at my church whose dad had CF but he died from it when I was a baby.

albino15

Thanks guys.
I've never met anyone my age with CF but I did meet an older man with CF at my church once. I also knew a guy at my church whose dad had CF but he died from it when I was a baby.

albino15

Thanks guys.

albino15

Thanks guys.

angelofshadows

well i've met quite a few people over the internet and through forums. but i'm planning on meeting a friend who i met through a forum and on msn. My parents don't really want people to know or let me associate with others but they were willing to let me go on this run thing so long as it was safe. I only recently decided that i wanted to talk to others so that i didn't feel so alone all the time.

angelofshadows

well i've met quite a few people over the internet and through forums. but i'm planning on meeting a friend who i met through a forum and on msn. My parents don't really want people to know or let me associate with others but they were willing to let me go on this run thing so long as it was safe. I only recently decided that i wanted to talk to others so that i didn't feel so alone all the time.

angelofshadows

angelofshadows

angelofshadows

Emily65Roses

I've met a few different CFers. For one, I was a poster child when I was younger, and this was before the "new rules" so we all hung around together. Also, since then, I've met at least one girl who I was very fond of from NJ. She died last October.

Emily65Roses

I've met a few different CFers. For one, I was a poster child when I was younger, and this was before the "new rules" so we all hung around together. Also, since then, I've met at least one girl who I was very fond of from NJ. She died last October.

Emily65Roses

Emily65Roses

Emily65Roses