How many of you have problems with your teeth?

princessjdc

I have never had any problems with my teeth and I have only been on I.Vs twice so that could by why but in highschool i had like yellow teeth and even after highschool but a couple years ago I bough Crest White Strips and now they are pearly whites, I dont use them much anymore but on occasion I will.

princessjdc

I have never had any problems with my teeth and I have only been on I.Vs twice so that could by why but in highschool i had like yellow teeth and even after highschool but a couple years ago I bough Crest White Strips and now they are pearly whites, I dont use them much anymore but on occasion I will.

princessjdc

princessjdc

princessjdc

hbollotte

my teeth aren't the whitest either. the doctors do say its because of all the meds i'm on. so veneers would stay white?

hbollotte

my teeth aren't the whitest either. the doctors do say its because of all the meds i'm on. so veneers would stay white?

hbollotte

hbollotte

hbollotte

JazzysMom

My teeth are crappy.

Its not just from the meds tho. Since I wasnt diagnosed until I was 7 I would have to contribue a lot to lack of Vitamins A&D along with calcium. I already had a mouth full of fillings before my diagnoses.

It definitely got worse & thats to Tetracycalin (sp?) I lost any white I had at an early age.

My Mom/Dad had dentures at an early age. I have managed to keep enough of my own teeth not to need dentures, but they are not pretty!

JazzysMom

My teeth are crappy.

Its not just from the meds tho. Since I wasnt diagnosed until I was 7 I would have to contribue a lot to lack of Vitamins A&D along with calcium. I already had a mouth full of fillings before my diagnoses.

It definitely got worse & thats to Tetracycalin (sp?) I lost any white I had at an early age.

My Mom/Dad had dentures at an early age. I have managed to keep enough of my own teeth not to need dentures, but they are not pretty!

JazzysMom

My teeth are crappy.

JazzysMom

My teeth are crappy.

JazzysMom

My teeth are crappy.

HairGirl

Wow, I never knew this! Maybe that's why my teeth are looking a bit worse since this past year I have been on iv's almost non-stop. Interesting.

HairGirl

Wow, I never knew this! Maybe that's why my teeth are looking a bit worse since this past year I have been on iv's almost non-stop. Interesting.

HairGirl

HairGirl

HairGirl