How many of you have problems with your teeth?

janddburke

my daughter Jess's teeth are a mess too.
some are kind of grayish and some we call her 'popcorn' teeth because they resemble popcorn kernels with yellow and brown mottling.
dentist and Dr. attribute it to meds she's been on but WHAT exactly?
Jess is pancreatic sufficient and vitamin levels have always been okay.
only IV antibiotics were at 5 months (initial diagnosis) and at 11 1/2.

so what are the meds that cause this problem? should I be worried about her bones as well?

janddburke

some are kind of grayish and some we call her 'popcorn' teeth because they resemble popcorn kernels with yellow and brown mottling.

so what are the meds that cause this problem? should I be worried about her bones as well?

janddburke

janddburke

janddburke

bohsmug

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>lightNlife</b></i>

Have you thought about saving up for veneers?</end quote></div>

Would they not be affected by meds? My teeth aren't the worst in the world but they definitely seem to be going downhill.

bohsmug

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>lightNlife</b></i>

Would they not be affected by meds? My teeth aren't the worst in the world but they definitely seem to be going downhill.

bohsmug

bohsmug

Have you thought about saving up for veneers?</end quote>

bohsmug

Have you thought about saving up for veneers?</end quote>